Page 93 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Farm Supplier
    I hope that they can make the love shack available ��

Executive Chef
    I splurged and purchased the Romantistorm. I get a decent amount of expansion permits and trade tickets from the Mantistorm to entice me to get the Romantistorm. No drops yet, but the timer is 10 hours.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I splurged and purchased the Romantistorm. I get a decent amount of expansion permits and trade tickets from the Mantistorm to entice me to get the Romantistorm. No drops yet, but the timer is 10 hours.
    I never got the mantistorm and regret it. I'm looking longingly at that romantistorm. Very longingly. I'm looking forward to knowing whether the drops are the same.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    I hope that they can make the love shack available ��
    Couldn’t agree more. Tbh I think it really sucks that the majority of the special Valentines Day items/animals drop items/material that can only be used in the Sweetheart Shack or the Love Shack!! It’s definitely a slap in the face to newer players and really discouraged them to purchase the limited time Valentine items/animals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. Tbh I think it really sucks that the majority of the special Valentines Day items/animals drop items/material that can only be used in the Sweetheart Shack or the Love Shack!! It’s definitely a slap in the face to newer players and really discouraged them to purchase the limited time Valentine items/animals.
    As far as I can see, only the Romantic Larkspur and Cupid's Harp are usable in the Love/ Sweetheart Shack. (the card info for the Cupid Faerie is wrong/ outdated)

But I agree it's not fair towards newer players. They talk a lot about 'balance' in the game, but such a huge advantage as the Love Shack is never mentioned.
    (the Sweetheart Shack only drops non-drop deco post event, but the Love Shack can still make Unicorns as far as I understood)

Can the one in charge of the Card info add to the Cupid Faerie card info "This lovable faerie drops Cupid's Quivers which can be traded at the Sweetheart Shack for exclusive prizes (only during the actual event)" OR just remove the info entirely. It's only confusing now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I never got the mantistorm and regret it. I'm looking longingly at that romantistorm. Very longingly. I'm looking forward to knowing whether the drops are the same.
    First drop from the Romantistorm was 2 Trade Tickets and a small amount of coins. Still, the cost was exorbitant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    I started a few months after the loveshack. And over the years I have seen people beg S8 for it over and over. It comes up on the forums every year around Vday.
    I know it will never happen. I just see it as a reward for early bird players, one that doesn’t expire. A gift that keeps on giving. Those players will always have that advantage, just like they get sales on the newest expansion plots that are still out of reach for newer players.
    Just keep playing your own game and work on your kingdom to make it the best it can be without paying attention to these imbalances for they will always be there. The joy is in creating your own beautiful place.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I started a few months after the loveshack. And over the years I have seen people beg S8 for it over and over. It comes up on the forums every year around Vday.
    I know it will never happen. I just see it as a reward for early bird players, one that doesn’t expire. A gift that keeps on giving. Those players will always have that advantage, just like they get sales on the newest expansion plots that are still out of reach for newer players.
    Just keep playing your own game and work on your kingdom to make it the best it can be without paying attention to these imbalances for they will always be there. The joy is in creating your own beautiful place.
    I am one of those people who has the Love Shack. However, it is definitely not the gift that keeps on giving. It is the gift that stopped giving a long time ago. I rarely get a Sacred Horn or Wing from my adventures. In fact, it probably was a year (or more) ago, at least, that I got a Sacred Horn. I may have to wait two more years to get a Sacred Wing. With my luck, I will get another Sacred Horn so I will still not be able to craft an Alicorn, unless I use 200 gems to purchase the Sacred Wing. To me it is essentially a pretty building which doesn't give many rewards.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Hm I figured that the love shack was how so many people had so many white alicorns. I've never gotten one through the videos. I've gotten 2 dragons.

Executive Chef
    The Love Shack has helped me a little to get Alicorns but not the majority of my herd. The horn is the rarest; maybe one or two a year and that comes from sending out constant adventures. I had actually forgotten about it until a few years back when posts here reminded me. Pulled it out of storage and had enough resources to craft two Alicorns. And at most four since then. Two came from watching ads, which I don?t do often. I think people with several dozen Alicorns got them by purchasing gems. I certainly won?t begrudge those who spend real money to support the game!

For newcomers, here is what we are talking about:

Attachment 58492