Page 77 of 218 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

How much energy does the candy alicorn drop? And is the witch alicolt a guaranteed energy dropper?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    is the witch alicolt a guaranteed energy dropper?
    No. I have both, and the Witch Alicolt gives me energy about every fifth collection. The Candy Corn is a Daily energy dropper.

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    No. I have both, and the Witch Alicolt gives me energy about every fifth collection. The Candy Corn is a Daily energy dropper.
    Thanks. Is the candy alicorn a 4-7 (chance for higher) dropper like most alicorns?

Thanks. Is the candy alicorn a 4-7 (chance for higher) dropper like most alicorns?
    Yes, I would say that sounds about right. I’ve never actually taken notes or anything, but it is one of the small to medium energy droppers.

Most of the time I just get 2 energy from my Candycorn Ali.

From The Inventory in The Hub:
    Candy Corn alicorn
    Info: This alicorn is about the sweetest alicorn there is. Drops various amounts of energy. ➡️*Max 4*⬅️
    Found: 5th individual prize from A Glimmerwoods Haunting event
    Drops: 2+ energy
    Collection time: 22 hours
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Your Alicorn pen is looking amazing. 🥰
    Thank you! I?m quickly running out of room, need to work on expanding some more!

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I think so Shezzowickked, according to the Building Guide Haunted House should drop 700 coins every 2 hrs? (Edit: I picked one up, seemed like a good deal for the gems (I'm sure there are Better deals, but I didn't want to risk losing the funds to a Gem Trap while waiting!) and I do need coin droppers (right now I care more about Coins per Time than Coins per Energy!); it has a very distinct look, the flickering seems very fast too!)

Ooo the Witch Alicolt is super cute! Its drops seem similar to the Witch's Cauldron from the last sale for a much lower footprint (and a chance at energy, Yay!), i'm happy to have both!
    I picked up 2 Skelicorns so i'm not sure i'll go for a Candy Corn Alicorn, maybe just 1 (or 2) for looks but you lovely folks had shared that the energy drops aren't so great compared to other Daily's?
    (Edit: Oop, bought 2 😅 )

Witch Alicolt
    Info: A hauntingly cute Alicolt is sure to have you under its spell! Tends to sneak away with items crafted in the Potion Shop
    Found: individual prize from the Monster Mash Ball event, October 2016
    Drops: Allergy Potion, Architect's Paste, Blue Dye, Builder's Paste, Carrots, Enchanter's Essence, Energy, Horse Hair, Ivy's Hot Sauce, Jewels, Lumin Essence, Magic Cement, Purple Dye, Red Dye, Silver Ore, Simple Glue, Sugar, Super Glue, Water, Yellow Dye
    Thank you! I?m still undecided what to get tho :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Thank you! I?m quickly running out of room, need to work on expanding some more!
    I hope there are Guaranteed expansion permit droppers for Black Friday 👀❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Good luck deciding! 😊❤️

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if there will be a gem sale before this round of halloween sale items ends? Or before black friday?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I got my four Candy Alicorns and today I got 7, 3, 3 and 2 As energy drops from them.

I had one witch alicolt and got another, they usually give me 5-10 energy at least once a week, sometimes twice, and I collect from them regularly. My life schedule is pretty flexible so I typically check in with my kingdom every couple of hours throughout the day. This is my current mental sanctuary from this crazy year!