Page 64 of 218 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    - Does the Baby Pink Jellyfin really drop Tideblooms too? Every collection? I don't need his drops anymore, but it is adorable and the Elves want both Tideblooms and Jellyfin Jelly occasionally.
    After growing it to adulthood, i've been getting 2 Jellyfin Jelly and 1 Tidebloom every collection. 😊
    (Oh, And 1 Exp 😂 )

The Kelpie also drops sugar from time to time. For me pretty regularly, about every second collection.

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much for posting the pictures of your setups such creativity in the forums. Thanks for the picture of the hydra I am so happy I bought it; was debating if I should and when I saw the picture I LOVED it I have plenty of room and I love how it towers over everything and the details are amazing. I also bought the lions and the siren. I had the one siren and thought the other one had better drops but figured it would multiply my trade ticket chances. I have trouble posting pictures. They don't seem to upload I think they might be too big but I don't know how to make them smaller

Executive Chef
    Attachment 56465Yay it worked

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I don't know how it's phrased, but no trade ever gives 5 Tickets, it's always just 1 (doubled temporarily)

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I actually remember reading something about a "bonus" the first time you upgrade the trade routes. 🤔
    Edit: Each time you upgrade the Fruit Trade you're supposed to get a 5 Trade Ticket bonus for "upgrading", but I believe it's separate and not awarded at your first trade (so as a separate bonus it wouldn't be "doubled up"). https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64703-Expansion-permits&p=835908&viewfull=1#post835908]Found a post by s8 staff[/url] since I couldn't remember which guide I read it in.
    Edit2: Ah, i'd seen it under the Royal Exchange trade route info in the https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide ]Building Guide[/url] 😊
    That makes sense thank you.

I was under the impression that the Bioluminescent Hydra was a guaranteed energy dropper no?
    I just collected first time (88 hr timer) and NO ENERGY.....is it just me?
    Am I missing something here?
    Thanks guys!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Nice! 😍 They're all so lovely. Glad you managed to get the Glimmer Alis from MRC too! 😊
    I don?t get why TL puts limits on things. They are losing $$ doing this. Many players would buy gems to buy more than the maxed 4 animals.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Wow, you have a really impressive Sea area! Great to see the Ocean Floor Path in-game, it's so beautiful
    And that Bioluminescent Hydra is awesome. Congrats to everyone who bought him, he's a real eye catcher!

I'm having such a hard time deciding what I want in this sale.
    I don't have 200 Gems, so that rules out half, but I do like Ye Olde Bar'n Grille, Merfolk Warrior, Baby Pink Jellyfin, Faerie Fountain, Ocean Floor Path and the Flying Raccoon

- Does anyone know if the Faerie Fountain is a multidropper? It is pretty cheap..
    - Is a bread drop from Ye Olde Bar'n Grille very rare? (I know, hard to say with random drops..)
    - Does the Baby Pink Jellyfin really drop Tideblooms too? Every collection? I don't need his drops anymore, but it is adorable and the Elves want both Tideblooms and Jellyfin Jelly occasionally.

I can really recommend the Red Crab. It was super helpful back when I didn't have much Mermaid Scales droppers, and it's cute and cheap.
    Faerie fountain is dropping a fey crystal and 2-4 water plus exp. But the list of drops is - Coins, Fey Crystal, Faeries' Murmur, Faerie Jar, Glimmerdust, Mermaid Scale, Blythedust. I do know I've also received faerie murmur.

Someone earlier said the pink jelly is sold for coins during the quest? But I can second what Stormaurora42 said about them dropping 1 bloom and 2 jelly. I have 10 tideblooms and 20 jelly in my inventory after 10 collections.

Do you have any interest in the Victorian Garden? It has 155 royal points with drops of Faerie Jar, Magic Fruit, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerbulb listed.

Do you need seeds? Drops for the peacock are - Coins (75), Golden Nugget, Golden Apple, Golden Egg, Eggs, Roast Chicken, Jewels, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerdust....if it is like my royal peacock on drops, I find it a decent jewel dropper. Although I do think drops vary between players.

And I love the ye olde bar n grille. It's one item I love seeing when I visit my neighbors who own one. I have a pergola so while I'm not swimming in bread and grits, I seem to keep up. I figure with just two items it drops, it will have a fair drop rate.

Executive Chef
    After growing it to adulthood, i've been getting 2 Jellyfin Jelly and 1 Tidebloom every collection. 
    (Oh, And 1 Exp  )
    That's great news! For 38 Gems only, I think I'll take it. It will be great getting 3 things for 1 energy.

And to also respond on TeikaEmberstorm's message about the Jellyfin.. when you reach the point in the main story where they get unlocked, you can buy a normal (more blue/ purlpe) Jellyfin for 75.000 Coins, BUT it will only drop 1 Jellyfin Jelly per collection.
    I think this is a good deal for a few Gems.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-30-20 at 10:08 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Faerie fountain is dropping a fey crystal and 2-4 water plus exp. But the list of drops is - Coins, Fey Crystal, Faeries' Murmur, Faerie Jar, Glimmerdust, Mermaid Scale, Blythedust. I do know I've also received faerie murmur.

Someone earlier said the pink jelly is sold for coins during the quest? But I can second what Stormaurora42 said about them dropping 1 bloom and 2 jelly. I have 10 tideblooms and 20 jelly in my inventory after 10 collections.

Do you have any interest in the Victorian Garden? It has 155 royal points with drops of Faerie Jar, Magic Fruit, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerbulb listed.

Do you need seeds? Drops for the peacock are - Coins (75), Golden Nugget, Golden Apple, Golden Egg, Eggs, Roast Chicken, Jewels, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerdust....if it is like my royal peacock on drops, I find it a decent jewel dropper. Although I do think drops vary between players.

And I love the ye olde bar n grille. It's one item I love seeing when I visit my neighbors who own one. I have a pergola so while I'm not swimming in bread and grits, I seem to keep up. I figure with just two items it drops, it will have a fair drop rate.
    Thanks for your comprehensive response TeikaEmberstorm, it's really appreciated!

The Victorian Garden is not for me. The drops and Royal Point are nice, but I don't need them (the drops) and it's a bit big and not really my style either.

I LOVE Peacocks (drops + looks!), but I already have some good ones (Golden and Rainbow) I collect from as much as possible. And since Gems are tight, I don't think I'll take it.
    Hope to see them in the Tent in the future though, these red ones are indeed stunning (the card description says so )

I'll take the Pink Jellyfin and I'll have to choose between the Faerie Fountain + Ye Olde Bar'n Grille (i agree it looks great!) OR the mega cute Walker (flyer) ...

I do appreciate S8 add some nice things for every wallet to the sale.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-30-20 at 10:15 AM.