Page 62 of 218 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    The blank plots in my kingdom are the reduced expansion plots.

Attachment 56457

New Resident
    I don?t have access to anything in that corner yet. I?m still working through the griselda thing needed to unlock the mermaid area.

Is everyone else just out of luck otherwise?

Executive Chef
    Zoroak, that is quite excellently specific! Thanks.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Zoroak, thanks for the map. That makes it nice and clear. I notice you have a lot of jellies. I am not into the merfolk area yet, did I buy too few jellies with 5? How much are they needed?

Wisp5088 I won't be able to get through the quest either I don't think. I don't even have room to build Griselda's castle. I hadn't realized it was a prerequisite. I don't have enough coin or lanterns for the expansions. But congrats to the people who can open them!

I'm sorry, I think my keyboard auto corrected your name Zoroak.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-29-20 at 10:06 PM.

Farm Supplier
    @zoroak, thanks a lot!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Zoroaster, thanks for the map. That makes it nice and clear. I notice you have a lot of jellies. I am not into the merfolk area yet, did I buy too few jellies with 5? How much are they needed?

Wisp5088 I won't be able to get through the quest either I don't think. I don't even have room to build Griselda's castle. I hadn't realized it was a prerequisite. I don't have enough coin or lanterns for the expansions. But congrats to the people who can open them!
    when you get to that point, they have the jellies to buy for coin. you don't need the gem ones. IMO
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Zoroaster, thanks for the map. That makes it nice and clear. I notice you have a lot of jellies. I am not into the merfolk area yet, did I buy too few jellies with 5? How much are they needed?

My kingdom is in the following post (with horses for MH!). The one with lots of jellies was deadpixel?s kingdom, copied from the other thread. I stored most of mine, I had only 6 in total. You do get rare baby jellyfish drops from the other characters/buildings in the mermaid goals as far as I remember but they need to be grown into adults. Sorry, long time since I did those goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    I am guessing you don't NEED the venomous kitsunecorne, but it sure would be adorable! You can always buy more gems. : )

Hydra looks AWESOME.

Highly recommend getting ticket and other expansion supply droppers. I have slowly collected through events, sales, and the Baron's tent, enough droppers from different categories (guaranteed and chance of) to not be able to do many trades! I can still keep up with permit production but am just about maxed out now - I want room to do the 5 gem trade so I can't really afford to have many more. It's a great place to be. Although the 'chance of' ones don't drop The bug items often, when you have enough, it's fab to also get the occasional enchanted lantern or expansion permit in addition to trade permits, and I got 8 wisp lanterns towards my last expansion sale plot at my most recent collection. They drop so many I don't have to craft any to complete the sale. So, yeah, snap 'em up! If I didn't have them, I defo would have, like, Seven Siren Sisters or something like that. : ) I DO have a gingerbread army. : )

My question: does the noble stable do event drops when the stable is required? If so, I am totally getting it.

(I wish the Stargazer decos were for coins though, like the romantic walls were. I bought hundreds of those. Too expensive to do that for stargazer collection. Gorgeous, though.)

Best wishes to all! LOVE these sales!
    . Which are guaranteed ticket and expansion, trade permits.

Rhino Keeper
    Sirens, Royal Lions for sure. i’ve gotten either two trade tickets, 4 earth wisps or 2 wisp lanterns from both every time I’ve collected. I got 4 of each because they’re such good droppers!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Sirens, Royal Lions for sure. i?ve gotten either two trade tickets, 4 earth wisps or 2 wisp lanterns from both every time I?ve collected. I got 4 of each because they?re such good droppers!
    Thank you. I would love to visit. I?m tealbird81