Page 53 of 218 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I'm really curious how much the siren will be. I have one from when it was a prize in a monster hunt / leaderboard event, and I absolutely love her drops!
    (She has a 6-hour timer and drops either 4 earth wisps, 2 wisp lanterns, 2 trade tickets or 1 expansion permit each collection. Of course the earth wisps are by far the most common drops, but at 4 per collection they are nothing to sneeze at. I also get 2 lanterns quite regularly, and the other drops occasionally/rarely.)

Fashion Designer
    Oo Siren's now on my wish list 👀

I was able to figure out from searching around that we have: Mermaid Grotto L6, Aquamarine Alicorn, Siren, can't find the squid or the shark (it's not "Sherman" he has shoes).
    Just a new player here trying to figure out what goodies are coming our way. 😂
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-27-20 at 11:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Oo Siren's now on my wish list 👀

I was able to figure out from searching around that we have: Mermaid Grotto L6, Aquamarine Alicorn, Siren, can't find the squid or the shark (it's not "Sherman" he has shoes).
    Just a new player here trying to figure out what goodies are coming our way. 😂
    I'm pretty sure that's Sherman before he's grown up. No idea what that means for his drops, though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's Sherman before he's grown up. No idea what that means for his drops, though.
    Ah thank you, possibly. 😊

Which leaves squidly dude... hm. I know we'll find out tomorrow, just excited. 😅

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Oo Siren's now on my wish list ��

Just a new player here trying to figure out what goodies are coming our way. ��
    I believe that the squid you mentioned is a Kraken

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    I believe that the squid you mentioned is a Kraken
    Oo I may have underestimated its stature. 😥 Thank you!

Edit: Another daily 2-4 energy with drops? Cool! 💖
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-27-20 at 11:49 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    The unfamiliar waters event shows the shark family, including baby, but I don't see the shoeless Sherman. I am missing him in the inventory. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...hlight=Sherman

Mermaid grotto from sea foam serenade https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...oals-in-post-2

Previous info, no idea if drops are the same. They may change the drops.

Kraken
    Info: The legendary Kraken itself! It's a lot cuter than we imagined. Wonder what it'll give us if we pay it a visit?
    Found: Baron's Tent Limited Time Gift, Sept 2019
    Uses/Drops: bone, creep tooth, 2+ energy, glimmerdust, troll essence, troll horn
    Collection time: 22 hours

Siren
    Info: A beautiful sea-creature with a tempermental temperment. Visit her for a chance at Trade Tickets and Expansion Permits!
    Found: reward for completing the Beast Master goals during Season 18
    Drops: earth wisp, enchanted lantern, expansion permit, trade ticket, wisp lantern
    Collection time: 6 hours

I posted the aquatic alicorn, but see stormaurora42's post for the aquamarine alicorn. Thanks for catching that!
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-27-20 at 01:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I believe it is the Aquamarine Alicorn, Teika! 😊

( For reference, The Aquatic Alicorn is more sea green with a lavender/lilac mane and kelp-and-seashell necklace: )

Our sale Ali:

Storable: Yes
    Info: This bespoke Alicorn is the perfect addition to a seaside castle!
    Level: 10
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Special
    Source: Baron
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 400 gems
    Found: Baron's Game Tent
    Uses/Drops: 4-10 energy plus 2-4 mermaid scales. Rare chance for 20, 30, 40, 50 or 100 energy!
    Collection time: 22 hrs
    Size: 1x1
    Events: Baron's Tent - May 2017, Black Friday Sales - November 2018, Baron's Tent - April 2019, Spring Sales - April 2019, Baron's Tent - March 2020
    Cap: 4
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98663
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-27-20 at 12:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    after we had the sherman event, people complained enough that we had to grow sherman up into an adult that shortly after they offered him for sale
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Host(ess)
    The baby shark is Sharkpea. They released him during the event for 400 or 500 gems. Not worth it in my opinion. I think I may have gotten a small amount of energy from him once or twice since the event. Other than that black flag for mermaid scales mostly.