Page 43 of 218 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    this was a good sale with lots of goodies. a little bit for everyone. i got 4 destriers. i already have a gold mine and cabbage hut
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    This was an awesome sale! I got a second gold mine. Even though my first one does not drop a gold item every collection, not even close. I had no idea it was a guaranteed drop. It‘s about 50/50 that it drops a good item and I’ve never been maxed. It’s definitely more often then the “rare” droppers but 100% not every time. I didn’t get one on the last collection from each mine and looked for one and doubled checked to be sure. Checked inventory and checked to see if I was maxed. Nothing. Just coins and glimmer dust. So I don’t know what’s happening in my queendom.. Other than the second gold mine I got 3 destriers, 1 aquatic alicorn and 1 aardvark.

So happy, thanks S8!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    This was an awesome sale! I got a second gold mine. Even though my first one does not drop a gold item every collection, not even close. I had no idea it was a guaranteed drop. It?s about 50/50 that it drops a good item and I?ve never been maxed. It?s definitely more often then the ?rare? droppers but 100% not every time. I didn?t get one on the last collection from each mine and looked for one and doubled checked to be sure. Checked inventory and checked to see if I was maxed. Nothing. Just coins and glimmer dust. So I don?t know what?s happening in my queendom.. Other than the second gold mine I got 3 destriers, 1 aquatic alicorn and 1 aardvark.

So happy, thanks S8!!
    Try storage for your goldmine and then bringing it back out-I have two and I always get something gold. Or put in a ticket-it's a guarantee drop.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! I spent way too much money-5 destriers (an amazing surprise-wishing for rouncey next), 6 flower Ali's, 5 aquatic Ali's (cause pretty), 2 pink Ali's (to frame my purple Ali) 4 white Ali's (filled up an area nicely) and 2 aardvark. I think that's all-I originally wanted the green lady but that went to the destriers instead. Maybe next time. Congrats to all who got the cabbage hut and beastbane at such good discounts! I got gold troll coins that last two mornings from my beastbane! Woo hoo!
    Last edited by ham2905; 04-29-20 at 04:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Bengal Tiger is on sale for 100 gems.

Nightclub Owner
    Bengal Tiger - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A ferocious feline with bright orange fur and a playful temperament. Pet it to see what if found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 200 gems
    Drops: Coins (150), Flyger Milk, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Iron Ore, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Light Armor, Fey Crystal, Mithril, Expansion Permit
    Events: Black Friday - November 2019
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109949
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    yay, I finally got the Bengal Tiger, he has been on my wish list forever
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Is it worth to buy? Big gems cost.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLoveGames View Post
    Is it worth to buy? Big gems cost.
    I got one on Black Friday and have gotten a few expansion permits-I bought a second.

Farm Supplier
    Aww I missed the bengal tiger. So upset!! I hope I get him next time at such a good deal!