Page 39 of 218 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Thank you!!! I see one now. That was a huge help. I had no clue where to look and I did not realize they were marked reduced. I?ve spent years not knowing!
    Good to know. I've been playing a long time too, but I don't think I could have made it this far without this forum. I probably would have given up a long time ago.

Executive Chef
    I am down to one gem but got a destrier and the gold mine. Normally I?m max or close to on gold items, but figure I can now regularly do the gem exchange without worrying about running down my gold.

I already have a cabbage hut from the trade wagon or would have done that first. I also have the guard dogs and have never regretted it; great source of swords and shields in addition to the feasts. And I did just pick up three lanterns from miscellaneous sources around the board so that?s working for me.

Fashion Designer
    sorry if this has been answered before but if I fully complete one aspect of a SALE expansion ie pay all the espansion permits or coins, will those aspects still show up as complete after the sale? or will I have to pay the rest of the permits afterward?

Red face Expansion deal question

I'm sorry guys because I know I've seen this answered but I can't find it for the life of me!
    I gave all the money and wisp lanterns required for one of the "sale" plots & I have only been able to give 3 expansion permits and I need 8 total (regularly 15) but I don't believe I'll make it before 10am PT tomorrow so my question is:
    WILL I LOSE THE STUFF ALREADY GIVEN when that plot goes back to "regular" requirements? OR will I get credit for what's been given so far and just have to make up the difference (prob more money & lanterns too).

I'm thinking about paying the decreased money, lanterns for the other "sale" plot to make it easier to get in the future but I don't want to mess anything up.
    Make sense? Sorry if question convoluted but I have chemo brain-fog that doesn't wanna fire from all synapses darn it! Thanks!!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Fashion Designer
    Just got a pop up about a bengal tiger on sale but it’s not in my shop?? Not that I can afford it seeing as how I spent all my gems on getting the destrier, but was it an error or am I missing something?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Just got a pop up about a bengal tiger on sale but it’s not in my shop?? Not that I can afford it seeing as how I spent all my gems on getting the destrier, but was it an error or am I missing something?
    I came to post the exact same thing. All the sales items are the same except they added the spring dragon but no bengal tiger.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    I'm sorry guys because I know I've seen this answered but I can't find it for the life of me!
    I gave all the money and wisp lanterns required for one of the "sale" plots & I have only been able to give 3 expansion permits and I need 8 total (regularly 15) but I don't believe I'll make it before 10am PT tomorrow so my question is:
    WILL I LOSE THE STUFF ALREADY GIVEN when that plot goes back to "regular" requirements? OR will I get credit for what's been given so far and just have to make up the difference (prob more money & lanterns too).

I'm thinking about paying the decreased money, lanterns for the other "sale" plot to make it easier to get in the future but I don't want to mess anything up.
    Make sense? Sorry if question convoluted but I have chemo brain-fog that doesn't wanna fire from all synapses darn it! Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    sorry if this has been answered before but if I fully complete one aspect of a SALE expansion ie pay all the espansion permits or coins, will those aspects still show up as complete after the sale? or will I have to pay the rest of the permits afterward?
    You will still be credited for what you have given but you will have to pay / give the full requirements for all categories. It will show how many coins and later s you have given. So say you gave three expansion permits it would show 3 out of 15 after the sale is over. It will also show how many lanterns and coins you gave versus what you still owe. I recommend building up a balance off lanterns and expansion permits so the next time there is a sale you can complete several right away. Have your coin total built up too.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Is anything on sale that is a guaranteed BLUE ticket dropper or a RED expansion permit for overt at the sea side?

Fashion Designer
    I came to post about the Tiger? Where is he?

Host(ess)
    Im assuming the cap for the tiger is 1. Hes not available for me either.