Page 25 of 218 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Still looking for the Passover decor...

Nightclub Owner
    I like the new Wall and Gate well enough but really, why is it that we've not gotten any new paths in so long? Anytime they offer new things like this it's always the walls and gates with no path.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Still looking for the Passover decor...
    The Passover decor was a leaderboard. 80% of people (18/20) got passed over. Have a Seder in US, or enslave yourself to the leaderboard. Happy Pesach!

Timing was off on this one, IMO.

A burning bush deco would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    The Passover decor was a leaderboard. 80% of people (18/20) got passed over. Have a Seder in US, or enslave yourself to the leaderboard. Happy Pesach!

Timing was off on this one, IMO.

A burning bush deco would be nice.
    Utter LOL! Maybe an apple dribbling w honey that drops sugar, apples and apple pie? : D With a REALLY long timer!?! (The cultural in joke for people who may not know is that the prayers over a Pesach dinner, a Seder, can go on and on and on, and being faint w hunger before allowed to eat even ritual small bites is very common). : D

Joke that 18 passed over hilarious too.

The person who was in first place in my group - I visited her board and the alicorn collection was more of a horde. : J She had every LB prize in memory out on display. Similar for second place. I didn't even try. : D I also wish we had an expansion discount and old animals, looking forward to next event but w a jaundiced eye.

As for thread content, I got some walls, a gate, and used confetti path from storage as a near path match.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Host(ess)

Ali sale?

Hello does anyone remember when we had that amazing Ali sale? There were a bunch of different Alicorns and other items on sale. Was it a year ago? Do they have sales like that once a year? Once every couple of years?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by breenaramos3 View Post
    Hello does anyone remember when we had that amazing Ali sale? There were a bunch of different Alicorns and other items on sale. Was it a year ago? Do they have sales like that once a year? Once every couple of years?
    Sweetheart tooth ali at vday, skeleton ali at Halloween, and flower power on July 4th. Those are the most recent Ali sales-no variety or anything.
    StormID: neferlala

Fashion Designer
    I was thinking the same thing, it was like a spring Black Friday sale. Flower powers were 100g and there were a couple others for 125g. I thought it was april-ish of last year.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, it was like a spring Black Friday sale. Flower powers were 100g and there were a couple others for 125g. I thought it was april-ish of last year.
    Yup. I couldnt exactly remember how long ago it was. Thank you! Had my fingers crossed hoping for another big sale around this time.

Fashion Designer
    I don’t know if it’s a yearly thing, one can only hope for a good sale.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    I wish the short term doorbuster sales went longer than 7 hours. What about non USA players who might be sleeping or working? I thought about getting yesterdays, but by the time I went back for it, it was gone.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx