Page 157 of 218 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It is 2+ for the carriage but it generally drops more energy. It has other drops too if you go to the inventory guide.

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Agni - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Agni can help you find Spellbound Dew and more!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Ember Cave
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 250 Gems // 1 Ember Crown
    Drops: Coins (20), Spellbound Dew, Glimmerdust, Red Petal, Blue Petal, White Petal, Orange Petal, Purple Petal
    Events: Queen of the Ember Realm - December 2017
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Prod. Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102110
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Swamp Thing - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info:
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Water, Fish, Butterfish, Catfish
    Collection: 15 minutes
    Coll. Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1657827
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-18-21 at 11:37 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    1x1 - 15 minute timer - 1 gem speed up - animation = slight breathing motion with water dripping off of it
    Attachment 61004Attachment 61005

Really would be nice if they'd start including info on the back, lol

1st collection - $22, 2 Fish, 3 Water
    2nd collection - $22, 1 Catfish, 3 water
    3rd collection - $22, 2 Water, 1 Butterfish

Rhino Keeper
    No energy, no sale.

New Resident
    Hi this is my first time posting but I have been reading the forum for some time and find it really useful with all the hints and tips I went for the carriage and so far has only dropped 2 energy each time. I also agree that I will not buy the bundle with the free gift unless it has the energy in it as this is really useful to help along when trying to finish a quest

Quote Originally Posted by JLEB143 View Post
    I've asked around to a few of my neighbors who have it bc I would love to know as well.
    It's a beautifully done artwork but again overly priced tent prize that I missed if I remember correctly.
    I wasn't expecting another sale with high priced items so soon. Not exactly excited as I only want the carriage, but for 350? Sheesh
    I'll edit post w the drops they report to me when I can.
    Sorry for the delay, life has kept me running circles. Yes, Multiple neighbors say the Spider Carriage is generally a 2/2+ daily drop that varies between 2 to 10. Bone is also listed as drop. Most agree it's a gorgeous over priced artwork. I love it though , but boy it is high. Lol. It's just cool looking.

Black Friday isn't far away S8! I'd love a awesome sale this time! This year has been rough and I'd love y'all to really show out!

Personally, I've advocated for rerelease of old decorative flowers and trees from past events. Ive missed a lot or wasn't able to store them. I want to brighten my realm. I'd list them if necessary.....

And 1/2 priced white Ali's :rolleyes that was amazing. I spent a lot of money that week

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone confirm that the ghostly grave is now decomonly? I saw it mentioned in one post but didn?t see anyone actually purchase it. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Did anyone confirm that the ghostly grave is now decomonly? I saw it mentioned in one post but didn?t see anyone actually purchase it. Thank you!
    I purchased it, and it is only a deco. I saw Annira's post that it was deco only, but then saw the post saying it had a bunch of drops, so I bought one, but it was deco only. Always trust AnnirasSweets!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I purchased it, and it is only a deco. I saw Annira's post that it was deco only, but then saw the post saying it had a bunch of drops, so I bought one, but it was deco only. Always trust AnnirasSweets!
    Thank you so much! Glad I didn’t spend the gems.