Page 145 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Hello Sylvan, this account is quite recent, end of last year, so it shouldn't be affected by the original goals... I used to play some years ago, but not on this device. Couldn't recall my old account name and thought it would be more fun to start again
    Well darn. I was hoping that is what it was. At least S8 is looking into it. I hope you get the deer!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Thanks for flagging! The Autumn Arch should now be visible. The team is looking into the Fall Palisade.
    Many thanks!

Executive Chef
    Again not a very exciting sale
    I do love the Autumn Trails though.

Attachment 60648
    (Autumn Trail, Autumn Doe & Stag)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We'll look into this, thanks for letting us know!
    All items now available in the market for purchase, thank you

Fashion Designer
    I love the Autumn Trails too. It really changes the feel of the kingdom.

Executive Chef
    I was happy to see the Pumpkin Puppy for sale (even if he is kind of funny looking) since none of my accounts were able to get him by delivering the required goods when he first popped up in my storyline. One of the interesting things about it, for me at least, is the timing. I have been trying very hard not to trigger the goal to get the Witch Kitty on my remaining accounts because I did it on one account and couldn't complete it because I had nowhere near the required amount of items. Well, I accidentally triggered it a few days ago. Fortunately I had all I needed except for a whole lot of Mysterious Venom. I coughed up a bunch of gems to get the rest of the Venom and got my Witch Kitty, so now I can put the Pumpkin Puppy with it! Not sure if I will spring for either one on my other accounts - they are quite small and don't have the most exciting drops, but I really wanted to get them as they are unique.

Now I am really hoping that a future sale will have an Ancient Owl. *fingers crossed as tightly as I can*
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

So happy to have the fall palisades, but are they goin to join together?

I’ve been waiting to see if that’s going to be fixed before I spend 10 gems on individual walls per se.
    A beautiful shame as is

I asked the team, and the Fall Palisade is a decoration, not a wall or a fence, so they won't join together.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Got a new task "Get it off your chest": It looks like for the next 7 days Monsters, Animals (Pigs, sheep, Chickens), crafts, and crops will drop Mystery Chests, which return supplies (I've got one golden egg so far) and a chance to get "a rare Sheered sheep!".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Got a new task "Get it off your chest": It looks like for the next 7 days Monsters, Animals (Pigs, sheep, Chickens), crafts, and crops will drop Mystery Chests, which return supplies (I've got one golden egg so far) and a chance to get "a rare Sheered sheep!".
    I have gotten 100-200 coins, earth wisp, and earth lantern drops
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx