Page 135 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    The enchanted lemur and enchanted leopard are basic daily energy droppers from the same event and should drop the same energy which is likely 2 to 5 each day (and if I remember all have a chance to drop more). I like mine.

Thanks for the input on the statues. It does sound worth it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So it no longer has any drops?
    Apple, bacon, Golden apple, hide, horse hair, milk, wool

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Apple, bacon, Golden apple, hide, horse hair, milk, wool
    Thank you, Stymie. I thought that is what it dropped, but I got confused by another comment. It sounds like it's worth it to me, at least for one account, but too expensive to get on all my accounts.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Sherbet Dragon has normal Dragon drops (5 Energy and 2 Gems are a rare drop), + chance for Jewels and some sweet food items.
    Enchanted Lemur 2+ Energy (looks very good!)
    Nia guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper every 7 hours, she's amazing
    Rainbow Peacock is beautiful and has the same chances for Gold Item drops as the Golden Peacock.
    Seraphina the Sphinx is great for event requiring Silver and/or Jewels.
    I absolutely love the Ocean Floor Path

I have a question about the Singing Flowers.. the timer is 5 minutes? Does the yellow arrow hover before them or above? They are animated? I would buy them for the art/ possible animation, but not if a yellow arrow obstructs the view almost always.

Has anyone tried out/ chopped the Desert Hoard?

I like the amount of decorations, but why always only gates, fences and roads? I would love to see Trees, plants and other deco only items in sales more often. (with affordable prices, not as the banners)
    And we haven't had deco droppers or Alicorns in sale for quite some time..
    I'm not really happy with the last couple of sales.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-03-21 at 10:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Sherbet Dragon has normal Dragon drops (5 Energy and 2 Gems are a rare drop), + chance for Jewels and some sweet food items.
    Rainbow Peacock is beautiful and has the same chances for Gold Item drops as the Golden Peacock.

I have a question about the Singing Flowers.. the timer is 5 minutes? Does the yellow arrow hover before them or above? They are animated? I would buy them for the art/ possible animation, but not if a yellow arrow obstructs the view almost always.

I like the amount of decorations, but why always only gates, fences and roads? I would love to see Trees, plants and other deco only items in sales more often. (with affordable prices, not as the banners)
    Thank you for all the information!

I bought one Desert Hoard. I got an Ivy's Hot Sauce and 3 coal. If I was black flagged for anything else, I didn't notice. So not really worth the 20 gems, but I'm such a sucker, I'll probably test my luck again and can report back.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

The singing flowers do have the yellow arrow hovering, however they are animated and sway side to side.
    With music 🎶 notes playing out from both sides. 😊 First 2 drops were various petals and spellbound dew.

I?m 100% with on decorative trees and possibly rerelease old event flowers. I?d buy those over the other items
    Wish the team would consider this, Black Friday maybe?

Rhino Keeper
    My two cents:
    I bought the Noble Stable last sale it came around and I love how many things it drops at once. I also often receive golden apples from it.
    Nia - awesome source for trade tickets. I get 3 a day from her.
    I was disappointed I picked the leopard over the lemur so I’m glad that came back around too!

Fashion Designer
    I don’t see Nia. Can you only buy her if you didn’t win her in the event?

Fashion Designer
    I think that’s the case because I can’t see the lemur.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Is Nia a confirmed trade ticket dropper?