Page 117 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1450

Thread: Castle Story 2020: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It is need in a few place:
    Faerie Respite L5, Knights' Hall L5, Knights' Hall L6, Tavern L8, Tavern L9, Traverse the Desert Sands

The most important is the adventure.
    Thank you so much! I opted to get one for my lower level account that hasn?t unlocked the adventure yet, but skipped on my account that just finished the adventure. This was very helpful info! 😀

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Just saw your post and collected again. Dropped 15 coins and a tomato. Thanks for all your work for us.

2 more drops: 45 coins and creep tooth, 15 coins and wheat.
    Looks like a clone of the Garden Skunkupine.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Looks like a clone of the Garden Skunkupine.
    Corn and coins.

Sugar cane as well.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 06-08-21 at 04:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    I just got a Rainbow Skunkupine, and I got corn and tomatoes. I bought several animals because they were cute and not because they have the best drops. Next drop: corn and rat tail.

Oh, I should add, I wasn't sure if the Fire Fox really gave energy or not. Well, today he gave me 5 energy, so it is confirmed. However, I have collected from him several times before, and this is the first time I received energy, so it isn't every drop. He always drops several (3 or 4) things at a time, and they are different from time to time, so I never know what to expect. I got Dragon Scales at least twice.
    Last edited by mymonta; 06-08-21 at 11:36 AM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I don't have the Summer Gazebo and cannot purchase it.
    I don't have one already either.
    Always accepting new neighbors.
    Storm8 ID: dgoble55
    Queendom: Arendelle

Is anyone else experiencing game play issues? Mine is lagging so badly as to make the game almost unplayable.

Executive Chef
    I was able to purchase a Summer Gazebo with no problem, other than the fact that I had to put Old Thomas's house in storage. I guess the poor dude is homeless now.

I am also not experiencing severe lagging. Are you on Android? Androids are horrible as far as I am concerned. I bought the 15 minute unlimited energy packs and could barely finish harvesting my crops while playing on Android, so I try to use the energy packs when I am on iPhone.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Thanks, SpiritWind. I was just able to purchase the Summer Gazebo.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I was able to purchase a Summer Gazebo with no problem, other than the fact that I had to put Old Thomas's house in storage. I guess the poor dude is homeless now.

I am also not experiencing severe lagging. Are you on Android? Androids are horrible as far as I am concerned. I bought the 15 minute unlimited energy packs and could barely finish harvesting my crops while playing on Android, so I try to use the energy packs when I am on iPhone.
    Yes, I am on Android but rarely ever have an issue. I'm at a loss as to what to do. I've tried all of regular fixes several times, but nothing has helped.

Executive Chef
    Sun Conure - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This bird has feathers that are as beautiful as a sunrise! Visit it for Eggs and a chance at Golden Eggs.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1X1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins, Roast Chicken, Eggs, Golden Egg
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1649581
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)

Thanks all for your contribution!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 06-11-21 at 11:07 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...