Page 105 of 218 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    There was a new picket fence and then it disappeared! Did I dream it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    There was a new picket fence and then it disappeared! Did I dream it?
    Are you thinking of the Wooden Fence? It is still an option. Shibuya has it in the post with all the new items.

Does anyone have an image of the Highland Garden in their kingdom? I’m wondering about the scale.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 04-30-21 at 04:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Are you thinking of the Wooden Fence? It is still an option. Shibuya has it in the post with all the new items.

Does anyone have an image of the Highland Garden in their kingdom? I’m wondering about the scale.
    The Highland Garden is 2X2, and looks very undersized. I wish it were a bit bigger.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Stymie

Executive Chef
    Ok, so I have questions (as usual). I know that it?s possible no one has some of the answers since some of these critters are new. 1. Viola - any guesses how much energy she might drop? 2. Halfling Beastie - any idea how often he drops simple feasts and not just coins? 3. Bear-On - If he gives Rotten Cabbage, I?m wondering if he would be a suitable (ha, just realized that could be a pun based on his garb) substitute for the Cabbage Hut. I have multiple accounts, not all of which have the hut yet. Bear-on would be cheaper and much cuter than the hut. 4. Elvenite Lion - when do I start needing Elvenite, and is it something we use a lot of? I get a little from Herc once in a while. 5. Audrian Rabbit must do something awesome for 500 gems! I think it?s face looks like an owl sort of. 6. Siren - looks like a good investment. Is she? 7. Porcini - how important is it to make the toadstool buildings? Might get her if they are important, but if not, then I can live without her. 8. OMG, the kitsune fence is so cute!!!

Thank you!!!

Fashion Designer
    Below are my answers to some of your questions:

3. The card for the Bear-On says he has a chance to throw a cabbage. Typically this means it is not guaranteed. The cabbage hut is guaranteed so he is not a perfect substitute for the hut. If he is like the Baron puppet, the rotten cabbages will be a rare drop.

4. Elvenite is a material from the Elves quest line (Nadina’s purple tree house). You do not need much of it and the deep mines will also supply it. I am always maxed on it and have nowhere to use it.

6. Siren - many people like her. She will frequently drop 2 wisp lanterns and has a chance for a Trade Ticket, or Expansion Permit with a 6 hour collection.

7. Porcini - the Toadstool houses are not a requirement. They are a skin for some buildings so you can use it to personalize your kingdom but it will not prevent you from completing storyline quests. There is a quest to show you how to make the Toadstool buildings but you do not have to complete that quest and the drops from your everyday items will get you what you need.

8. I definitely agree. Those fences are adorable!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ok, so I have questions (as usual). I know that it?s possible no one has some of the answers since some of these critters are new. 1. Viola - any guesses how much energy she might drop? 2. Halfling Beastie - any idea how often he drops simple feasts and not just coins? 3. Bear-On - If he gives Rotten Cabbage, I?m wondering if he would be a suitable (ha, just realized that could be a pun based on his garb) substitute for the Cabbage Hut. I have multiple accounts, not all of which have the hut yet. Bear-on would be cheaper and much cuter than the hut. 4. Elvenite Lion - when do I start needing Elvenite, and is it something we use a lot of? I get a little from Herc once in a while. 5. Audrian Rabbit must do something awesome for 500 gems! I think it?s face looks like an owl sort of. 6. Siren - looks like a good investment. Is she? 7. Porcini - how important is it to make the toadstool buildings? Might get her if they are important, but if not, then I can live without her. 8. OMG, the kitsune fence is so cute!!!

Thank you!!!
    Ah I answered your thread in the sneak peaks musings thread. Here is some of my reply:

The siren drops trade tickets, expansion permits, lanterns, wisps...she is a VERY good one to get.

The aardvark drops supplies for swamp expansions.

The gecko is one of my all time favorite resource dropper. It drops 3 water, fish and mermaid scales. But if you must be selective, I would go with the siren.

Viola is probably a daily energy dropper. Once you slowly start collecting daily energy droppers, they add up. I don't know her exact amount of energy drop but I made sure to get her. I would recommend her along with the siren as being more important options.

Rafelleson (wow I can't spell it) garden appears to have some possible gold drops with a 2200 coin drop every 8? Hours?

You may want to consider the mantistorm cub.

I agree that Porcini, Bear-on, Elvenite lion are nice items, but resource drop wise probably not as important. The elven outpost will occasionally ask for items Porcini drops, but you can easily get them by doing the two hour adventure (and I don't do many adventures, so I think it won't give you a lot of trouble). I got Porcini only because I think the mushroom children are very cute.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 04-30-21 at 08:35 PM.

Beware the Golden Gate! : ) (And walls) problems not fixed, gate does not rotate and does not span the gap to walls (apparently, people can sneak in) : ) There was something wrong w the walls but I can neither remember nor find them - can someone else pitch in? Maybe it was just the gate that was wonky?

Too bad, I LOVE the artwork and I would totally buy it if it were de-bugged. S8, please? : )

Rhino Keeper
    Am I missing the plot sale? I haven't seen anything about it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Am I missing the plot sale? I haven't seen anything about it
    There is no sale. They just released 3 new extremely expensive plots. You can check them out in the Expanding Nugget. Shibuya has a table with the information on page 58 for now.