Page 101 of 218 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    CAUTION! I followed it back to the Baron?s thread from 2016 and it says the glimmereggs were limited time drops. Looks like it will only drop energy now.
    It does look like a decent energy dropper and is not too expensive so just don?t count on getting glimmereggs.

Has anyone who got the Glimmeregg alicorn had it drop glimmereggs outside the event?
    I have had one for about a year, and it is a low-level daily energy dropper. No eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think he's adorable, love his little outfit! But I checked and he's not an energy dropper.
    Bummer!! The timer threw me off! But he?s super cute so I don?t mind! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I got the egging gnome for my collection and the first drop was purple dye.

Fashion Designer
    (I tried to delete this accidental post but ran into trouble from cell phone. Finally got it done with help from SpiritWind, lol. Thanks SW!)
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-27-21 at 09:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks for the list ShibuyaCloth!
    I love the Glimmeregg Alicorn. If it's indeed a 4+ Energy dropper, that's 125 Gems well spent.
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    per the hub:
    Glimmeregg Alicorn
    Info: A graceful majesty with feathers colored like a Glimmeregg!
    Found: Barons Tent, March 2016
    Drops: energy, random combos of pink, blue, mint, lilac and/or yellow glimmereggs
    Collection time: 22 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Glimmeregg Alicorn - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A graceful majesty with feathers colored like a Glimmeregg!
    Level: 10
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Baron
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 250 gems
    Drops: Coins (50), Energy (4, 8, 100), Glimmerdust
    Events: Baron's Tent - March 2016, Baron's Tent - April 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2017, Easter Sales - March 2021
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89600
    Comments: Nickname: G-Ali. During the Great Glimmeregg Hunt event, drops colored eggs.
    I really enjoy my daily "alicorn" droppers (I have 4x aquatic and 4x aquamarine so far.) At a minimum, they give 4 energy a day, subtract the click to get it and thats 3/day, and x7 days that's 21 per week. But their normal price (250 gems) is less than HALF the full price of a weekly alicorn (600 gems). The weekly gives 39 (40-1 for the click), and TWO of these dailies give a MINIMUM of 42/week (for 83% of the cost.)

BUT they also have a chance of what I call "windfalls": 8, 50 or 100 extra energy!!

In one login session I can get a lot done and use up every bit of energy down to zero. I like it. :-)
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    My Glimmeregg Bunny often gives Glimmer Dust. I saw one post that said he drops it and one that didn?t say that, so I wanted to share my experience. I?m very pleased with him and got one for all of my accounts.

I?m interested in the Egging Gnome but don?t yet have much need for dye. Is that something I will need a lot of in the future?

Fashion Designer
    7 hours : Spring Peacok 75 gems. Hub says drops: eggs, energy, golden eggs, roast chicken
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Nightclub Owner
    Spring Peacock - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: The moving centerpiece of the High Tea Party! Pet it to see what items it found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 150 gems
    Drops: Coins (75), Golden Egg, Roast Chicken, Egg, Energy (?)
    Events: Time For Tea - April 2017,Black Friday Sales - November 2017, Winter Sales - March 2018, Spring Sales - April 2019, Summer Sale - July 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98345
    Comments: 5th Individual Prize, need 2400 Teacups
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Bought 2 Glimmeregg Alicorns I have zero gems now but that's okay it just means that I don't have to worry about gem traps ��

Executive Chef
    I collected from my Glimmeregg Alicorn for the second time, and he gave me 50 energy!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.