Page 72 of 218 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner
    Vampire Bat - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A red-eyed wild beast. Pet it to see what it hunted down for you.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 120 gems
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (700), Trade Ticket, Jewels, Wisp Lantern, Expansion Permit, Mithril, Golden Apple, Hot Pepper
    Events: Sweet Surprises - October 2018, Halloween Sale - October 2019
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 48 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106259
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    If you don't have a potion dropper get the cauldron! I got maxed on lumin because of it.
    Thanks! I was on the fence about this one, but now I will grab it.

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I am going batty, just added two more vampire bat's in my Queendom.

Does anyone know how often the lair of beasts actually spawn a beast?
    It has guaranteed spawn of a beast every time you collect from it. Collection time is 12h. I like it very much during Weekend Warrior when we need to battle 4 monsters - after battling them I usually park 5th monster, so that I can peacefully collect maximum of things I need without being interrupted by a monster in an uncomfortable place. Troll pit, Prison and Lair of beasts are perfectly fitting my needs. I parked them a bit outside, so when I get my monster parked it doesn't disturb my collecting.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you GameAddicted007!
    I do the same with my Troll Pit and Prison and wanted the Lair of Beasts for another option.
    Great idea with parking the 5th monster, will have to try that next time

Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    It has guaranteed spawn of a beast every time you collect from it. Collection time is 12h. I like it very much during Weekend Warrior when we need to battle 4 monsters - after battling them I usually park 5th monster, so that I can peacefully collect maximum of things I need without being interrupted by a monster in an uncomfortable place. Troll pit, Prison and Lair of beasts are perfectly fitting my needs. I parked them a bit outside, so when I get my monster parked it doesn't disturb my collecting.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Farm Supplier
    What's everyone's recommendations on best items to get?

So far I grabbed skelecorn for energy drop
    Cauldron for potion drop
    The bat garden for fruit (didn't have a dropper yet)
    And a bat

Is the haunted castle worth it?

Fashion Designer
    I?m an old level 50 player returning from a 4 Year break. I don?t have any trade ticket/expansion permit droppers (they didn?t exist when i last played). So i had to grab some Vampire Bats, i grabbed 4 of them!! I hope I won?t regret it

Is the Skellecorn worth buying? I already have 3 pink/wedding allicorns. If the drops are only as good as them i might not get the Skellecorn
    Last edited by jtm101; 10-19-20 at 04:48 PM. Reason: typos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Ghostly Butterflies has a "New" flag, but not a "Sale" flag on its item card. It's quite expensive really and I don't think it's a Sale item.
    I agree also; it's probably why shortdanzr said the list of items was FOR sale, not ON sale

Really wish I had more gems...probably can only afford a single Bat! Ooo and gems just went on sale....temptation, temptation....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I agree also; it's probably why shortdanzr said the list of items was FOR sale, not ON sale

Really wish I had more gems...probably can only afford a single Bat! Ooo and gems just went on sale....temptation, temptation....
    I got two of them hoping for good expansion item droppers, just collected from both and got one fur and one earth wisp from each, I’m always maxed on earth wisps from my lions and various other items, same with fur. Hoping they drop other items frequently cuz I already regret the second one. I do have this thing about needing everything in pairs tho. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I got two of them hoping for good expansion item droppers, just collected from both and got one fur and one earth wisp from each, I?m always maxed on earth wisps from my lions and various other items, same with fur. Hoping they drop other items frequently cuz I already regret the second one. I do have this thing about needing everything in pairs tho. :-)
    I got two bats last year and just snagged a third. They seem to be my best permit droppers - although still very very rare-maybe once a month? I really should track better.
    StormID: neferlala

I don’t see the bat for sale anymore. Does anyone else.