Page 147 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    First drop from Snifflepea was corn and 60 coins.
    Second drop was 2 tomatoes and 15 coins.
    Third drop was wheat and 30 coins.
    Rat tail, tomato, 15 coins.
    Creep Tooth.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-27-21 at 11:55 AM.

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Dark Wolf - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This dark wolf has been tamed to obey! Pet it to see what it's found for you.
    Level: 15
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Trade Wagon
    Size: 2x1
    Requirements: 150 gems // 150 Beast Master Token
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (300), Coal, Creep Tooth, Longsword, Rat Tail, Light Armor, Dragon Scales, Fur, Fey Crystal, Jewels, Earth Wisp
    Events: Beast Master - November 2018, Beast Master - January 2019
    Production: 15 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106727
    Comments: Final individual prize of the event. 2300 Points.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Sleeping Dog - (Card)
    Info: You know what they say, let sleeping dogs lie! Pet this little fella gently to see what he's found for you.
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: Coins (50), Fey Crystal, Milk, Creep Tooth, Rat Tail, Fur
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1656085
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-28-21 at 08:58 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I accidentally bought 2 Dark Wolves. ☹️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Sleeping Dog
    Info: ?
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: ?
    Collection: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1656085
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)

Any missing info welcome
    1x1 - 8 Hour Timer - 32 Gem Speeed Up - Can't be sold - animation = slight breathing and ZZZ's drifting up from head
    Attachment 60692Attachment 60693

From what I can tell so far, it offers standard dog drops: $50, Milk, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth

As a side note, it's interesting to me that this week's Gem Offer didn't include any unlimited energy. Is this a one-off or a new trend, I wonder.

Rhino Keeper
    No way I?m doing it without the unlimited energy. I?m so mad!! I?ve been waiting for days for my 15 minutes of energy. I could just spit.

Executive Chef
    As someone who has had bulldog type dogs (Boston Terriers, French Bulldog, English Bulldog) my whole life, I find this item very hard to resist. however, without the energy to go with it, the price is pretty steep. I was holding out on buying this hoping that someone from S8 would tell us that it was a mistake, but that hasn't happened (plus that wouldn't be fair to those who have already purchased the item).

For future reference, S8, I vote that we get the energy with the packages. Otherwise I won't be purchasing any more of the Monday packages.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can you post the inventory pic? Does it drop the usual stiff of a Skunk? Like: Rat Tail, Fur, Wheat, Tomato, Corn, Creep Tooth
    Not sure if you've got these pics yet or not so I figured I'd post to be on the safe side:

Attachment 60709Attachment 60710

Only coins are from black flags and other drops are those found in the other skunks as you listed above.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not sure if you've got these pics yet or not so I figured I'd post to be on the safe side:

Attachment 60709Attachment 60710

Only coins are from black flags and other drops are those found in the other skunks as you listed above.
    Thank you for posting the picture as I have been wanting to see what Snifflepea looked like. Since I didn't complete the event, I didn't get the option to purchase him. I know he's just a green Skunkupea, but I still wish I could have got one. Pretty cute!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you for posting the picture as I have been wanting to see what Snifflepea looked like. Since I didn't complete the event, I didn't get the option to purchase him. I know he's just a green Skunkupea, but I still wish I could have got one. Pretty cute!
    I got it, even if I did not past level 3 on this account. I got the sales offer only after the event was finished and it finished 40 min ago.