Page 146 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Got a new task "Get it off your chest": It looks like for the next 7 days Monsters, Animals (Pigs, sheep, Chickens), crafts, and crops will drop Mystery Chests, which return supplies (I've got one golden egg so far) and a chance to get "a rare Sheered sheep!".
    I got a gold nugget in my first one, and then the next few were just a blue star. No money, no black flag, so I stopped opening them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I got a gold nugget in my first one, and then the next few were just a blue star. No money, no black flag, so I stopped opening them.
    I recommend that you keep opening them because you never know when you will get lucky. Further, opening the chests counts as clearing rocks if you are doing the atrium rewards. Finally, are you sure that you didn't receive energy from your chests? I thought that I was only getting coins, but then I realized that some of the chests are giving energy.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    2 Energy, trades ticket, shearing sheep, gold nugget, 5,000 coins, 200 coins, 100 coins, nothing and earth wisps - all treats I have chopped so far…
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Nightclub Owner
    Snifflepea - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Achoo! This Skunkupea needs your attention. Visit him to see what he's dound for you.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Rat Tail, Fur, Wheat, Tomato, Corn, Creep Tooth
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1655964
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-30-21 at 06:31 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I've not seen it yet. I wonder if it is a green baby to go with Sniffles. Maybe you have to complete something to get it to show up? ShibuaCloth where did you find it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    2 Energy, trades ticket, shearing sheep, gold nugget, 5,000 coins, 200 coins, 100 coins, nothing and earth wisps - all treats I have chopped so far?
    I?ve had the shearing sheep, several golden nuggets, wisp lantern, black flags for golden apple, simple feast, and a bunch of random coins. But I love that they work for your fairie goals as ?clearing rocks? only taking 4 energy to reach instead of the usual 8+

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I've not seen it yet. I wonder if it is a green baby to go with Sniffles. Maybe you have to complete something to get it to show up? ShibuaCloth where did you find it?
    I check, looks like it is a sale you get after you finish the event. I have a 4d 6h timer currently.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I got the Snifflepea pop up. I am done with the event. The collection time is 4 hours.
    The package is $1.99 for 36,000 coins and the Snifflepea.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-25-21 at 02:27 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I got the Snifflepea pop up. I am done with the event. The collection time is 4 hours.
    The package is $1.99 for 36,000 coins and the Snifflepea.
    Can you post the inventory pic? Does it drop the usual stiff of a Skunk? Like: Rat Tail, Fur, Wheat, Tomato, Corn, Creep Tooth

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can you post the inventory pic? Does it drop the usual stiff of a Skunk? Like: Rat Tail, Fur, Wheat, Tomato, Corn, Creep Tooth
    Unable to post pictures. Will not make first collection until tomorrow. Will post drops then.