Page 88 of 218 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner
    Out of curiosity, how much did they list the Pink Flyger Cub for today? I'm always a bit interested when an old exclusive item is relisted as a sale item, the price is almost never what I'd guess it would be, lol.

Fashion Designer
    A surprising 50 Gems (with "Full price" listed as 100 Gems), I wonder if the Sweetheart Alicorn (also awarded from Sweetheart Trade III with Limit 1, apparently) would be (or has been?) listed for full regular alicorn price 👀 ... Great price for a Doorbuster and I suppose it was a side quest of sorts not a Grand prize to warrant the usual Main Event Prize 250-Gem on-sale or 500-Gem re-release regular price tags but I wonder if it feels low to those who worked for it originally.

Attachment 58279
    (Happened to grab that for posterity before purchasing, I like to see what price various prizes are listed as too 😅❤️ )

Oh that would be lovely Teika, perhaps cycling through a rainbow a week on holidays! 💗
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 02-01-21 at 08:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s a pink sale!! Yay!! Sweetheart Unicorn is a weekly dropper (assuming energy) with max 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Beware the love puff trees, they arent storable even after grown. Havent gotten any other trees since I dont wanna risk it.

I'm getting a few trees, regardless, but I am also interested in storing them, if anyone manages to find a way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Beware the love puff trees, they arent storable even after grown. Havent gotten any other trees since I dont wanna risk it.
    None of those early pink trees are storeable. I have them since they came out and never could store them. Maybe it wasn't a thing back then.
    Just purchased a pink willow to try, but nope. Sapling is not storeable, adult is not storeable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    None of those early pink trees are storeable. I have them since they came out and never could store them. Maybe it wasn't a thing back then.
    Just purchased a pink willow to try, but nope. Sapling is not storeable, adult is not storeable.
    Bummer! I don’t like not being able to store what should be deco.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve gotten two of Sabina’s sweet shops and am so tempted to get more because they drop so many coins!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm so excited. Thank you S8 for putting so many lovely holiday items in the sale for those of us who weren't around last year. I wish the trees could be stored, but regardless, I want some in my kingdom. They are so pretty.

The pink baby monsters look like they have the same loot tables. Do some drop specific decor types more than other types (one drop more walls, etc)?

I won't have enough to get everything I want. I'm going out to have to narrow it down. Does anyone have favorites?

ajohn2508, how many coins does the sweet shop give?

Fashion Designer
    So many cute pink things, but no wisp essence dropper - again- booboo. Anyhow, I save $ on gems, silver lining.

I wish they would offer wisp essence droppers on sale. Also, create a gem bush that drops only cloudberries ( the blue ones,).

Enjoy, whomever is buying! K ♡