Page 141 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1560

Thread: Castle Story 2020: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Is there any way I could just buy the 530 gems without the tank? It usually costs about $13.99. My % sale went away when this new thing came in. Arg....I'm really not liking this new thing.

I've been looking but don't see another access. Do any of our forum folks like the new sale on Mondays?
    A few things:
    1. Thank you for all the info and math on the energy droppers. I didn?t mean to sound negative. I like my Lemur regardless, but 250 gems felt like a lot at the time. I do have several accounts and try to get each one something special from the sales, so it adds up. I bought one of my other accounts a Leopard, and his first drop was 7 energy. I do prefer my Spring Kitsunecorns to the Lemur because they always drop at least 4 energy each time.
    2. To answer your question, like AnnirasSweets said, you?ll have to wait until this 48 hour sale with the dunk tank is over to get gems at a reduced price again. ☹️ I, also, got messed up on this deal and was unable to purchase gems at the normal sale price, so I was unable to get all the sale items I was planning to purchase. If the Dunk Tank had been a cute animal with good drops, I would have considered buying it on one account, but I have absolutely zero interest in the appearance or the drops from it.
    3. I both like and dislike the new Monday/Tuesday sale format. I don?t like that if I need gems in that timeframe, I can?t purchase them at a discount. However, I do like that we have 2 days to decide (unlike the other Monday sale that only lasts s few hours. I missed out yesterday and really needed that cyclone dealie for one of my accounts). I also like the 15 minutes of unlimited energy.
    4. Unrelated to your post, but never buy anything right at the last minute. I was trying to buy the 3 beast statues right before the sale ended. All 3 were on my board. It still said 10:59. But then it turned to 11:00 and did a rollback, and one of my 3 statues disappeared. ☹️ Also was collecting from Ivy?s Hut after placing the statues, got a Hot Sauce and a cobbler or pie or something and was happy, but it rolled back and gave me cake and something else that I don?t need. Bummer.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar

I did end up having to buy the tank to get the leopard I wanted. I wasn't meaning to sound cranky. I do think it was wonderful that they listened to players who still wanted to have the regular Monday sale item. Thank you S8.

ShibuaCloth here is a pic for you. Thank you for the awesome work you do to help us out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D00B8A2F-7173-4A3F-881A-FAC0FDB9341B.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	60584

Name:	7DD5E5F4-07F1-4B26-B730-D36EB9528FBC.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	60585

Executive Chef
    Happy 9th birthday, S8! Many, many thanks for the Birthday Cake Surprise. I love it! Very whimsical!

Fashion Designer
    Happy 9th birthday!

Name:	67B55B35-2414-44ED-96AC-B83B5E78B073.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	109.6 KB 
ID:	60605

It?s a 22 hour timer - energy, perhaps?

Happy 9th birthday. That's an incredible milestone isn't it. What other game has captured our imagination like Castle Story. Still my fave by miles. Happy Anniversary to the team and to all of us here. xxx

Executive Chef
    Birthday Cake Surprise - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This is a present for you from your friend at Storm8! Check inside the cake for a surprise!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Town
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (1880), Bone, Creep Tooth, Glimmerdust, Troll Horn, Troll Essence
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1655138
    Comments: S8 anniversary gift!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 09-11-21 at 11:03 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    My first drops from the birthday cake surprise were black flag for bone and 1895 coins. How about others?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    My first drops from the birthday cake surprise were black flag for bone and 1895 coins. How about others?
    Mine was 1 Troll Horn + $1,880

It's an adorable deco, cute as all get out but..... with drops like that I don't think it's staying on the board.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

It's an adorable deco, cute as all get out but..... with drops like that I don't think it's staying on the board.
    I was too excited thinking it could be energy/ticket dropper. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Smells like a.. Troll
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...