Page 111 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Only 4 hours left for the sale, anyone know what the Audrian Rabbit gives?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DKkingdomO View Post
    Only 4 hours left for the sale, anyone know what the Audrian Rabbit gives?
    DKkingdomO please do the search, this was reported earlier in the thread, but if I recall correctly, the answer is "next to nothing".

I already did the search and I found nothing so I would like to know if there are better answer. The card says nothing more... Sorry to ask questions... I thought it was un place to

It seems satisfactory as an answer to spend 500 gems for "next to nothing"? I wish there is more!!!!
    Last edited by DKkingdomO; 05-04-21 at 07:10 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    While I do try to search before asking, It doesn't always work and you end up going through 40 pages. . I think it's ok to ask. I do think it's more of a unique graphic than a good dropper. If you have something else you are debating on it might be a happier purchase.

Executive Chef
    I already did the search and I found nothing so I would like to know if there are better answer. The card says nothing more... Sorry to ask questions... I thought it was un place to

It seems satisfactory as an answer to spend 500 gems for "next to nothing"? I wish there is more!!!!
    I wouldn't recomand buying it. Here are some comments I dug up :

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    So the Audrian Rabbit at 500 gems, with a 4 hour collection time has only dropped a small amount of coins and some white flowers out of every collection so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Yeah, nothing good so far. Total buyer’s remorse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Last drop was 105 coins. Cute animal, underwhelming drops!
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Not worth it so far. Limit was one and my first collection was a black flag for white petals and 20 coins. 4hr timer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    Same for 2 collections so far. Not pleased given the cost, I wouldn't have gotten one.

Thanks RonjaR82!

I already saw all of those posts. I check even each 2 hours if someone have something more. I think it is only my rationality that say to me it is a huge spend of gems for nothing more. And I fear to not purchase it and find later it give something very interesting!!

Executive Chef
    Thanks RonjaR82!

I already saw all of those posts. I check even each 2 hours if someone have something more. I think it is only my rationality that say to me it is a huge spend of gems for nothing more. And I fear to not purchase it and find later it give something very interesting!!
    Welcome to the forum! Yes, this is the place to ask questions. I know exactly what you mean. I think 500 gems is too high for something with questionable drops. The good news is that even if you miss out on it today, it will probably be released again some day and might even be cheaper then, plus by then we should all have more information about what it drops.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Only 4 hours left for the sale
    I did not know the sale was ending. Was there a popup, or a previous announcement? I debated too long. :-(

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Aww. I'm sorry you missed it. I haven't been in game the past little bit but I hadn't been seeing pop ups. The items in the market had countdown timers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Aww. I'm sorry you missed it. I haven't been in game the past little bit but I hadn't been seeing pop ups. The items in the market had countdown timers.
    Oh. Durr. So they did, I remember now. LOL