Page 74 of 218 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    The cauldron dropped both types of glue (simple & super)in one drop my first collection.

Glimmerbat habitat...in the royal exchange, a trade asks for lemonade, apple pie, and orange pie in exchange for a gem. The elven outpost sometimes asks for the items too. I don't know what the ratio is for drops or how helpful it would be for you, but I bought one. I suggest any of the expansion permit, wisp, or wisp lantern droppers before the habitat if you can.

Werepea what are the treat bags?

And for the cownt dracula can anyone give me an idea how these would be for strawberries? Other than the strawberries and red dye and petals, what other red stuff can one find?
    I got 7 cownt draculas as deco drops from the ghostly graves in the Duchess Winifred event and love them. I always get fertilizer from every cow, nearly every time. Plus hot pepper, all the usual drops, the red dye, red petals, strawberries, etc. I?m about to swap out all my normal cows to keep these out after Halloween.

I have the bat habitat from the original event and I haven?t had it on my board for months but I never seem to run out of the fruit from regular collection of my various pets. I don?t even have the trees out anymore either.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I got 7 cownt draculas as deco drops from the ghostly graves in the Duchess Winifred event and love them. I always get fertilizer from every cow, nearly every time. Plus hot pepper, all the usual drops, the red dye, red petals, strawberries, etc. I?m about to swap out all my normal cows to keep these out after Halloween.

I have the bat habitat from the original event and I haven?t had it on my board for months but I never seem to run out of the fruit from regular collection of my various pets. I don?t even have the trees out anymore either.
    Man that is lucky! I think I only got a single deco path drop

Executive Chef
    Thanks for posting the overview of items on sale ShibuyaCloth!

I have a question about the Citizen (walker) Morgaine.
    In the description is says : "Win Morgaine and her storyline"
    Could this be the same as some other walkers where you have to complete goals and get a Building or Pet?
    I checked out the event she came from, but I can't figure it out. (if 'Where the Witchy Things Are' was part of the event, or connected to the walker)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94947

I looked up what that Treat Bag was the Werepea drops, but I'm afraid it only dropped event items (for the event back then, so they probably won't drop now)
    Does anyone know more?

Treat Bag
    Crafted: Ivy's Magic Nursery, 15 minutes
    Found: Treat Bags randomly drop from Farmhouse, Toadstool Farmhouse, Cottage, Toadstool Cottage, Market Place, Library, Tavern, Watchtower, Lantern Spire, Toadstool Spire, Ghost Knight, and the Werepea. | Grand prize from A Candy Conniption event
    Drops: random drops include: Bottled Ghost, Creepy Candle, Bandage, Ivy's Stay-Fresh
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-21-20 at 12:29 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you ajohn2508 and RonjaR82! I was super happy for help with info on the drops. It helped me make my decision on where to spend my last gems. I got two cownts. Yay! While I didn't get everything I wanted such as the ghost butterflies, the adult and baby were beasts, or the haunted cottage, I'm pleased to have bought some really nice items.

Cownt Dracula x2
    Cauldron (so far has dropped architect's paste, super and simple glue, blue enchanter's essence)
    Vampire bat and glimmer bat habitat
    Lair of beasts

Thank you S8 for the lovely sale of helpful and pretty items for our kingdoms

Rhino Keeper
    I have been waiting for the lair for EVER or even longer. Now I’m torn between the bat habitat (because I’ve always wanted it even though I don’t need the drops) and the butterflies because they are pretty. I’ll probably go for the habitat because there is no guarantee that it’ll be on sale again. And then get the cauldron for a good measure. Thanks for hints on that last one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks for posting the overview of items on sale ShibuyaCloth!

I have a question about the Citizen (walker) Morgaine.
    In the description is says : "Win Morgaine and her storyline"
    Could this be the same as some other walkers where you have to complete goals and get a Building or Pet?
    I checked out the event she came from, but I can't figure it out. (if 'Where the Witchy Things Are' was part of the event, or connected to the walker)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94947

I looked up what that Treat Bag was the Werepea drops, but I'm afraid it only dropped event items (for the event back then, so they probably won't drop now)
    Does anyone know more?

Treat Bag
    Crafted: Ivy's Magic Nursery, 15 minutes
    Found: Treat Bags randomly drop from Farmhouse, Toadstool Farmhouse, Cottage, Toadstool Cottage, Market Place, Library, Tavern, Watchtower, Lantern Spire, Toadstool Spire, Ghost Knight, and the Werepea. | Grand prize from A Candy Conniption event
    Drops: random drops include: Bottled Ghost, Creepy Candle, Bandage, Ivy's Stay-Fresh
    Correct event thread.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I have been waiting for the lair for EVER or even longer. Now I?m torn between the bat habitat (because I?ve always wanted it even though I don?t need the drops) and the butterflies because they are pretty. I?ll probably go for the habitat because there is no guarantee that it?ll be on sale again. And then get the cauldron for a good measure. Thanks for hints on that last one.
    Go with the Lair!
    It is awesome.
    Cool design/animation and spawns a beastie every 12hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Does anyone know more?
    Treat bags do not drop anymore.
    They are a super rare item as it can drop an Explorers Permit!
    These only dropped during that event.

I kept hold of 6.
    Perhaps I will take the chance and chop them one day with the hope of an Explorers Permit.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 10-21-20 at 03:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    So this is my first year playing regularly in a few and there were no sales back then. Is it typical to have two sales back to back? I just got a splash screen for a new sale with different items (candy corn looking alicorn for one!) and now I’m regretting using all my gems on the skelecorn!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    So this is my first year playing regularly in a few and there were no sales back then. Is it typical to have two sales back to back? I just got a splash screen for a new sale with different items (candy corn looking alicorn for one!) and now I?m regretting using all my gems on the skelecorn!
    I'm a high level player and I've never seen this before! But if it makes you feel better the Candycorn Alicorn is a 2+ energy dropper and my skeletal alicorn always drops at least 4.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I'm a high level player and I've never seen this before! But if it makes you feel better the Candycorn Alicorn is a 2+ energy dropper and my skeletal alicorn always drops at least 4.
    That does! Thank you!! :-)