Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
The cauldron dropped both types of glue (simple & super)in one drop my first collection.

Glimmerbat habitat...in the royal exchange, a trade asks for lemonade, apple pie, and orange pie in exchange for a gem. The elven outpost sometimes asks for the items too. I don't know what the ratio is for drops or how helpful it would be for you, but I bought one. I suggest any of the expansion permit, wisp, or wisp lantern droppers before the habitat if you can.

Werepea what are the treat bags?

And for the cownt dracula can anyone give me an idea how these would be for strawberries? Other than the strawberries and red dye and petals, what other red stuff can one find?
I got 7 cownt draculas as deco drops from the ghostly graves in the Duchess Winifred event and love them. I always get fertilizer from every cow, nearly every time. Plus hot pepper, all the usual drops, the red dye, red petals, strawberries, etc. I?m about to swap out all my normal cows to keep these out after Halloween.

I have the bat habitat from the original event and I haven?t had it on my board for months but I never seem to run out of the fruit from regular collection of my various pets. I don?t even have the trees out anymore either.