Page 106 of 218 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    I am super curious to know what the Audrian Rabbit drops, but I am very reluctant to spend 500 gems on "pet it to see what it found for you".

New Resident
    I’ve been saving $$$ and expansion permits for weeks and waiting for the land sale. I’m so disappointed ��. I might have to pay full price for a couple of plots as a consolation. Never pay retail!!! Oh well...
    Accepting neighbors🥳

Rhino Keeper
    I went a little overboard and bought 4 sirens last time they were on sale and it was a great decision! I always have enough wisp lanterns and I would say they drop 2 trade tickets (always 2 together) 20% of the time and maybe one expansion permit every other week.

I also love the gecko! Always drop by her for water and all the fun lagniappe that comes with it. Faithful multi dropper.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I am super curious to know what the Audrian Rabbit drops, but I am very reluctant to spend 500 gems on "pet it to see what it found for you".
    Not worth it so far. Limit was one and my first collection was a black flag for white petals and 20 coins. 4hr timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Not worth it so far. Limit was one and my first collection was a black flag for white petals and 20 coins. 4hr timer.
    Oh wow that's terrible for 500 gems. Thank you for sharing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I went a little overboard and bought 4 sirens last time they were on sale and it was a great decision! I always have enough wisp lanterns and I would say they drop 2 trade tickets (always 2 together) 20% of the time and maybe one expansion permit every other week.

I also love the gecko! Always drop by her for water and all the fun lagniappe that comes with it. Faithful multi dropper.
    Wow you got the "lucky" Siren drops, I don't think I've ever gotten Expansion Permits, just wisp lanterns and occasional double trade tickets!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Same for 2 collections so far. Not pleased given the cost, I wouldn't have gotten one.

Executive Chef
    First drop of the Halfling Beastie was 1075 coins. It has a 12 hour timer. A very unusual little fellow!

1st drop for my Viola the Violinist was 2382 coins and 5 energy

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Storm8 for the toadlerette soldiers. I missed the event, and the elves are constantly asking for shroom caps.
    I bought 2.