Page 109 of 218 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    So the Audrian Rabbit at 500 gems, with a 4 hour collection time has only dropped a small amount of coins and some white flowers out of every collection so far?
    Yeah, nothing good so far. Total buyer’s remorse.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    There is a problem with the wooden fence. It does not connect with itself.
    The fence does not act like any of the other walls. You can rotate it through all 4 edges of the plot, but it will not go around corners and there are gaps between the pieces.

Attachment 59139
    There is also a problem with the Overgrown Walls. They are minuscule next to the Overgrown Gate and they do not connect as well.

Executive Chef
    Halfling Beastie (12 hour timer) just gave me 2075 coins.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Yep the overgrown walls don't connect to themselves or the overgrown gate. But I very much like the graphic on the gate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Yeah, nothing good so far. Total buyer’s remorse.
    Naw , that is super disappointing!
    Thanks for scoping it out for us!

I think the lion was around previously, though the rabbit seems to share the same color and design. That's disappointing that it's drops aren't more exciting.

I've been forgetting to check Viola the violinist's energy. This collection she just gave me 6 energy. Daily energy droppers are so helpful.

Does anyone have the faerie teacup? If so, are there more drops than listed? I'm specifically hoping it drops faerie bulbs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Shroom Cap is a guaranteed drop from the Toadstool Cottage Level 9 (maybe they drop sooner too)
    These Cottages are great, 400+ Coins, Shroom Cap, Sparkling Toadstool (something with Vine..) and Wheat, Strawberries or Mushrooms. (multidropper)
    And they don't cost Gems. You can make them in the Builder's Guild, released during a Main Story Line (I think..?)
    Wow I never knew this. After I read this I?ve collected from my Toadstool Cottage Level 3 and received a cap all 3 times so far. Whhhhhaaaaattttt. Thank you! I bought the soldier and received one cap out of 3 collections but larger numbers of supplies at once. ie: 5 sparkling mushroom, 5 fuzzy moss

Monday sale is Peridae (faerie)

Peridae
    Info: A beautiful faerie with butterfly wings. Visit her to collect Coins and a chance at Spellbound Dew!
    Found: craft in the Atrium during The Fast and Fluttering event
    Drops: ~2000, 3100 or 10000 coins, all petals, glimmerdust, mushroom, spellbound dew
    Collection time: 12 hours

Edit: the posted card doesn't list as many drops so I'd go with the new info.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 05-03-21 at 12:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I think the lion was around previously, though the rabbit seems to share the same color and design. That's disappointing that it's drops aren't more exciting.

I've been forgetting to check Viola the violinist's energy. This collection she just gave me 6 energy. Daily energy droppers are so helpful.

Does anyone have the faerie teacup? If so, are there more drops than listed? I'm specifically hoping it drops faerie bulbs.
    i have the teacup. i got it through the baron's tent. i've never gotten a faerie bulb. usually mushrooms and water. i think it gives me glimmerdust. i honestly don't collect from it anymore and it is jsut for looks but i remember it not being very helpful when i got it couple of years ago. i only got it cause i needed 4 or 5 things that month from the tent for the grande prize
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Thank you that is so very helpful in helping me determine what to choose. It is so very pretty, but I've been contemplating it and a couple of other items (particularly the mantistorm cub) so I'll go look a little more.