Page 82 of 218 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Ooh interesting, I saw somewhere that Gem Sales don't always occur at the same time for players- but this is the first time i've seen evidence of that (I don't have a Gem Sale in my realm today; usually if someone posts i'm in the same boat ). 👀
    Gem Sale for all at some point during this sale please! 😊❤️

Aww- I'd like to pick up a Red Nose Fawnicorn too, possibly; strange that the info guide had it listed as 150 Gems (wouldn't that be its normal price, then? Or was that last time's sale price? 🤔 )

A few players were specifically asking for Seal of the Faun droppers too during the last sale and in other threads, so I think it would be a good seller if it returns! I don't think things normally come back up if taken down, but hope it does! ❤️
    Guess we'll see on Monday... 😥
    It was listed as 300 gems, xed out and sales price was listed as 300 gems LOL. I do hope you get a gem sale, good luck! K

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I really hope hope they bring back the fawnicorn too, I almost wish I’d just spent the 300 gems before they took it away! I have one from a previous sale and it was only 75 gems but I didn’t know how amazing it was or I would have bought Sooo many more!
    Ooh only 75 Gems before? So I guess that was a sale down from the old price of 150 Gems that Shibuya noted 👀

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    It was listed as 300 gems, xed out and sales price was listed as 300 gems LOL. I do hope you get a gem sale, good luck! K
    Indeed. So odd! Feeling a bit like they dangled a mispriced jewel and then yanked it away on their way out the door Friday. ( "Wait! Nooo- Come baaaack " We'll pay! 😂 )
    Thank you! 😊❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Ooh only 75 Gems before? So I guess that was a sale down from the old price of 150 Gems that Shibuya noted ��

Indeed. So odd! Feeling a bit like they dangled a mispriced jewel and then yanked it away on their way out the door Friday. ( "Wait! Nooo- Come baaaack " We'll pay! �� )
    Thank you! ��❤️
    The one I have is just the normal one so I wonder if the red nosed one was more expensive because it is “special”?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    The one I have is just the normal one so I wonder if the red nosed one was more expensive because it is “special”?
    Ahh I see! That makes sense 😊❤️
    I was going based off of the "Requirements: 150 Gems"

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Snowman dropped 1 water and 50 coins. He takes up 1x1 square. A pond takes up 2x2 and drops 2 water. But his animation is darling. He squeezes his eyes closed like he's happy, sways back and forth with his little arms wanting a hug, then opens his eyes and does a little bounce where he comes apart. When he lands his top reconnects to his bottom. So cute. A very happy cheerful little festive guy. I'm pleased I bought him.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Snowman dropped 1 water and 50 coins. He takes up 1x1 square. A pond takes up 2x2 and drops 2 water. But his animation is darling. He squeezes his eyes closed like he's happy, sways back and forth with his little arms wanting a hug, then opens his eyes and does a little bounce where he comes apart. When he lands his top reconnects to his bottom. So cute. A very happy cheerful little festive guy. I'm pleased I bought him.
    Sounds adorable I don?t need water droppers but I will be buying him. Thanks so much for posting w

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    ... His animation is darling ... So cute. A very happy cheerful little festive guy. I'm pleased I bought him.
    I pulled mine out of storage after seeing your post.
    Attachment 57856
    He is a cute little guy.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    This is a wonderful sale by the way. I hadn't any Christmas decor yet. I've been wistfully looking at my neighbor's gingerbread men and cottages and royal buildings. I could wish for a gingerbread horse but I'm out of gems. Thank you.

The winter gate/wall/tower say new rather than sale. Are they available year round?
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 12-13-20 at 06:12 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Merry Reindeer - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A jolly reindeer that will do anything for chestnuts.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Workshop
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 135 gems // 125 Chestnuts
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (100), Milk, Bone, Glimmerdust, Fertilizer
    Events: Beary Scary Blizzard - December 2016, Christmas - December 2017, Christmas Sale - December 2018
    Production: 5 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95891
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I bought Mr and Ms claus grnome but they don't drop snowballs
    I bought the baby elf glimmer golem and he doesn't drop milk
    don't know why I bought them now