Page 166 of 218 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    hello S8,

A week ago, I have reported couple of issues with the Golden Gate which is included in the current sale:

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to report a couple of bugs with the Golden Gate:
    - it is impossible to rotate the gate, the "rotate" button is not accessible as seen in the following:
    Attachment 61294

- the gate is badly centered on its 2 squares. As you can see, the gate is not connected to the Golden Fence next to it:
    Attachment 61293

Thank you
    but still waiting for the fix. I would have hoped the graphic issues could be fixed before I can purchase more Golden Gates and Fences.
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    As underwhelmed I am with this sale I'm still debating if I should buy anything that will help me. For context, I'm on level 50 but only recently downloaded the game again as I'm more older now then I was when I first started . I have 5 daily unicorns and 2 fully upgraded wizards school. I don't have a cabbage hut or any other buildings that costs gems. I have the ability now to pay for a bit more gems if I need, which I was planning on for this black friday sale but now I'm wondering if that's even worth it.

- I'm very intrigued by the Dragon Hydra, but also don't know if it's absolutely necessary, since there are other ways to get an energy dropper without having to spend all my gems.
    - Also intrigued by the Winter Clydesdale & Royal Dark Unicorn but just wondering the same as with the Dragon Hydra.
    - After reading the comments here I'm also interested in the Royal Lion, but hadn't even heard of it until now.
    - Royal Sea Kelpie also would be interesting if he drops black pearls??
    - Then I'm wondering if I should skip the animals and just buy a cabbage hut or the harvest pergola or any other gem building.

Would love to get some input on this since I'm so lost with what the best gameplay and strategy is. I want something that's gonna be worthwhile actually spending real money on, since I would have to buy a bit. **** those gem traps

Rhino Keeper
    I have two royal lions and I love them-bought one and then bought another-I get one trade ticket and 2 whisk lantern from each of them daily-occasional expansion ticket every few months. Also the wizard gnome drops a lot of blue and yellow potions which are helpful a Dan the other two drop already done logs and swords and stuff a lot-very helpful. Pink seal drops energy-helpful. White cylesdale is beautiful and drops 40 energy once a week. I'd get all of them if I didn't have them.

Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    As underwhelmed I am with this sale I'm still debating if I should buy anything that will help me. For context, I'm on level 50 but only recently downloaded the game again as I'm more older now then I was when I first started . I have 5 daily unicorns and 2 fully upgraded wizards school. I don't have a cabbage hut or any other buildings that costs gems. I have the ability now to pay for a bit more gems if I need, which I was planning on for this black friday sale but now I'm wondering if that's even worth it.

- I'm very intrigued by the Dragon Hydra, but also don't know if it's absolutely necessary, since there are other ways to get an energy dropper without having to spend all my gems.
    - Also intrigued by the Winter Clydesdale & Royal Dark Unicorn but just wondering the same as with the Dragon Hydra.
    - After reading the comments here I'm also interested in the Royal Lion, but hadn't even heard of it until now.
    - Then I'm wondering if I should skip the animals and just buy a cabbage hut or the harvest pergola or any other gem building.

Would love to get some input on this since I'm so lost with what the best gameplay and strategy is. I want something that's gonna be worthwhile actually spending real money on, since I would have to buy a bit. **** those gem traps

I?m an advanced level 50 player. My first choice would easily be the cabbage hut. I have received mint chips, dailies, ticket and feast droppers from the tent game. Then either the royal dark unicorn or dragon hydra depending on the energy drop rate. The royal dark unicorn is 100 gems less than the winter Clydesdale plus it drops sword tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I have two royal lions and I love them-bought one and then bought another-I get one trade ticket and 2 whisk lantern from each of them daily-occasional expansion ticket every few months. Also the wizard gnome drops a lot of blue and yellow potions which are helpful a Dan the other two drop already done logs and swords and stuff a lot-very helpful. Pink seal drops energy-helpful. White cylesdale is beautiful and drops 40 energy once a week. I'd get all of them if I didn't have them.
    I have a royal lion and I only get trade tickets on occasion. Are you sure you get them daily?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    I have a royal lion and I only get trade tickets on occasion. Are you sure you get them daily?
    It is not guarantied, but it is a nice dropper.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post

I have two of the royal lions. They occasionally will drop trade tickets and permits but it’s not a daily thing. I’m pretty underwhelmed with this sale. Debating on the dragon. Overall I am pretty annoyed with the inflated prices.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-27-21 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Farm Supplier
    there?s several items I dearly want, but haven?t had a gem sale in over a week. I?m desperately hoping to see one before the sale ends.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought a royal lion a long time ago and it's a disappointment. Nothing special. I recommend skipping its purchase.

Rhino Keeper
    Any expansions on sale? I just got the pop up about more expansions available and looked around to see if any were discounted and could not find any.