Page 110 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner
    Peridae - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A beautiful faerie with butterfly wings. Visit her to collect Coins and a chance at Spellbound Dew!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Faerie Atrium
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 300 gems // 80 Larkspur Faeries, 50 Maple Fairies, 70 Talinium Faeries
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (75 + 1000*(0..1)), Spellbound Dew, Purple Petal
    Events: The Fast and the Fluttering - August 2019
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 48 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109308
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Shroom Cap is a guaranteed drop from the Toadstool Cottage Level 9 (maybe they drop sooner too)
    These Cottages are great, 400+ Coins, Shroom Cap, Sparkling Toadstool (something with Vine..) and Wheat, Strawberries or Mushrooms. (multidropper)
    And they don't cost Gems. You can make them in the Builder's Guild, released during a Main Story Line (I think..?)
    Do you know about the toadstool farmhouses? I have a level 4 that is giving a steady drop of sparkling toadstools. I'd rather level a farmhouse if they give the same supplies.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Do you know about the toadstool farmhouses? I have a level 4 that is giving a steady drop of sparkling toadstools. I'd rather level a farmhouse if they give the same supplies.
    But only cottages can provide Shroom Cap! So it is cheaper then having to do adventures all the time to create skins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    But only cottages can provide Shroom Cap! So it is cheaper then having to do adventures all the time to create skins.
    Ugh. I just realized that I have a Lvl 5 toadstool farmhouse and not the cottage. Guess I?ll make a cottage instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thank you ShibuyaCloth (and for the new Monday card)! Your post jogged my memory so I checked the building page (should've thought of it). I can't ever remember which buildings drop items.

Toadstool Cottage Drops: coin, Level 1+ fuzzy moss, fuzzy vine, toadstool mushrooms, Level 3+ shroom Caps

Toadstool Farmhouse Drops: coin, L1+ fuzzy moss, sparkling toadstool, L3+ spawns toadlette soldier, L4+ fuzzy vine - in my experience with a lvl 4, it doesn't spawn the soldier every gather

Edit: in hindsight, my post may have sounded less like the thank you I was intending. So, thank you S8 for the lovely sale with so many wonderful items to add to our realms. And thank you to everyone posting with feedback.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 05-03-21 at 06:35 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for all the info everyone.
    I justice purchased a second Raffleshia garden. I love the 8 hourly ticket providers.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t have the option to purchase 2nd Rafflesia garden. I don’t think that I have participated in the event, can’t find even the incomplete version in my inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Thanks for all the info everyone.
    I justice purchased a second Raffleshia garden. I love the 8 hourly ticket providers.
    I had 300 Gems to spent and I bought a second Raffleshia Garden too. (first one from the original event, so maybe you can only ever buy 1, regardless if you have the original one or not)
    The guaranteed Trade Ticket drops are awesome, and sometimes it drops Golden items too.
    Highly recommended if you have Gems to spare.

I bought A LOT of roads and walls for Coins, and some Desert Paths and extra Blossom Paths for Gems.
    I previously purchased the Ocean Floor Path, and it's gorgeous!
    Thanks for the great sale S8! I absolutely love it when you add decorations for Coins! (and I really like the special paths for 1 Gem too)

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    .... Toadstool Cottage Drops: coin, Level 1+ fuzzy moss, fuzzy vine, toadstool mushrooms, Level 3+ shroom Caps ....
    To add :
    Level 9, Drops: Cocao Beans, Fuzzy Moss, Fuzzy Vine, Mushroom, Shroom Caps, Strawberries, Sugar Cane, Wheat

The Fuzzy Moss, Fuzzy Vine, Sparkling Toadstool and Shroom Caps are guaranteed + you get one of the other drops. Sometimes more than one kind (like strawberries and Mushrooms) and sometimes more than 1 of each.
    I really love these Cottages. (it's very satisfying to see so much drop at ones!)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 05-04-21 at 03:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I had 300 Gems to spent and I bought a second Raffleshia Garden too. (first one from the original event, so maybe you can only ever buy 1, regardless if you have the original one or not)
    I can confirm this. I had 1 from the event and could only purchase 1 before it disappeared from the sale. My neighbor didn?t have any from the event and could also only purchase 1 before it disappeared.

I didn't have one yet and was only able to purchase 1 as well.