Page 54 of 218 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I will be gone all day tomorrow. I hope I can find the items for sale when I can get to a computer. Any idea on time they usually start sales?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I will be gone all day tomorrow. I hope I can find the items for sale when I can get to a computer. Any idea on time they usually start sales?
    11am Friday PT.
    And it should run til 11am Monday PT.

It’ll be 4am Saturday here in Melbourne Australia.

(Check the time in LA if you’re unsure)

Rhino Keeper
    I have never gotten an expansion permit from my siren. In the past she has given me tickets on a fairly regular basis but has not dropped one for me in quite a while now. My kraken is purple and was a gift from S8. I don't remember why. It drops about 6 to 8 energy daily. I am really looking forward to the trade center double rewards. Thanks a bunch S8!
    S8 please remove cap on level

I’m ready to spend all my gems, let’s do it lol!

Fashion Designer
    Need a gem sale...but Black Friday is coming fast,if no sale appears. Happy shopping all ♡

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Need a gem sale...but Black Friday is coming fast,if no sale appears. Happy shopping all ♡
    I was going to mention the sales we had last weekend and on the 26th (right when the Bioluminescent Hydra banner appeared!) as a way to stock up, but this morning I was reminded of why people DON'T do that when I click-dragged my way into a gem trap. 🙃
    I felt so clever stocking up just in case there wasn't a discount offered alongside the sale.. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I have never gotten an expansion permit from my siren. In the past she has given me tickets on a fairly regular basis but has not dropped one for me in quite a while now. My kraken is purple and was a gift from S8. I don't remember why. It drops about 6 to 8 energy daily. I am really looking forward to the trade center double rewards. Thanks a bunch S8!
    I have that Kraken too. I don?t remember why we got it either.
    I have the Armored Flyger which is supposed to drop expansion permits but I have only gotten one in two years.

BTW Trade Tickets are doubled right now.
    Last edited by robotparade; 08-28-20 at 11:03 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know of on sale expansions?? I am not seeing any when I hit the expand Option. : (

But YAY for doubled trade tickets! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm really curious how much the siren will be. I have one from when it was a prize in a monster hunt / leaderboard event, and I absolutely love her drops!
    (She has a 6-hour timer and drops either 4 earth wisps, 2 wisp lanterns, 2 trade tickets or 1 expansion permit each collection. Of course the earth wisps are by far the most common drops, but at 4 per collection they are nothing to sneeze at. I also get 2 lanterns quite regularly, and the other drops occasionally/rarely.)
    I love Siren too. She drops more expansion permits for me than any other dropper.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Anyone know of on sale expansions?? I am not seeing any when I hit the expand Option. : (

But YAY for doubled trade tickets! : )
    Five plots at the mermaid area.