Page 16 of 218 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Mine has changed AGAIN, too. He now seems to be on the same timer as Monalise, which I would find adequate, but who knows! This is getting ridiculous.

You do not need to be a lawyer (I am, not in the US though) to recognize false advertising and breach of contract, most likely done with bad faith in addition. Case for damages is a no-brainer here if someone really wanted to go forward with this one.

I am astonished how the company has the nerve to act like this. Either they are super arrogant or super stupid, probably both.

I think best thing to do is to avoid people like in S8 management.

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    My Feanor is back to a 4 hour timer! Not sure how long it will last, but I'm very happy right now!
    You most prob are the only exception. I just collected from one to see if S8 did put the timer back to 4h, but unfortunately no, still 22h. I see a lot of angry customers on this forum. Not only on the Feanor fiasco, but it seems that buying the cloud troll didn't benefit all the players. I think that S8 really should communicate in a better fashion then it does right now. Saying sorry and have a nice day to you all is simply not good enough. Angry customers tend to leave the game and a decreasing income will eventually **** this game we all love so much. Again I like to encourage S8 to make this right and COMMUNICATE about it on the forum or in a game message. Either turn the timer back to 4h or let people sell their Feanor back for 400 gems.

Farm Supplier
    Hi Stormwind. Could I please check, can we contact support to get a refund of gems for Feanor if we aren't happy with the change? I wouldn't have bought him if it had displayed the correct 22hr timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Was going to buy gems and buy a few of the feature items but came here first to read everyones advice. I started at the beginning of the sale discussion and was shocked as I read what happened. I am so sorry to all of you who bought Feanor. Absolutely unfair to release an item with an advertised 4 hr timer, get everyone excited, sell who knows how many of them, then change it. That is classic bait and switch, a really crummy sales scam. I do not want to believe they would do this on purpose. I hope they find a way to make this right for all of those who bought him in that window before he was changed to 24hr timer. I believe they will. They do seem to care about the players and I am sure they are discussing how to handle this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    You most prob are the only exception. I just collected from one to see if S8 did put the timer back to 4h, but unfortunately no, still 22h. I see a lot of angry customers on this forum. Not only on the Feanor fiasco, but it seems that buying the cloud troll didn't benefit all the players. I think that S8 really should communicate in a better fashion then it does right now. Saying sorry and have a nice day to you all is simply not good enough. Angry customers tend to leave the game and a decreasing income will eventually **** this game we all love so much. Again I like to encourage S8 to make this right and COMMUNICATE about it on the forum or in a game message. Either turn the timer back to 4h or let people sell their Feanor back for 400 gems.
    Mine has changed AGAIN, too. He now seems to be on the same timer as Monalise, which I would find adequate, but who knows! This is getting ridiculous.
    I agree, and as I said, mine has changed again as well.
    It might really have been a mistake on S8's part, I'm not automatically assuming bad faith, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't still take responsibility for THEIR mistake and at least offer some kind of compromise. I for one would accept a change to a 6 or even 8-hour timer for example - still better than 22 hours and makes the prize of 400 gems more palatable. I wouldn't be happy, exactly, but I wouldn't be spitting mad anymore either.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the cloud worth it then? Or should I just get an alicorn? I do not have any alicorns and do not know how much they drop.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, and as I said, mine has changed again as well.
    It might really have been a mistake on S8's part, I'm not automatically assuming bad faith, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't still take responsibility for THEIR mistake and at least offer some kind of compromise. I for one would accept a change to a 6 or even 8-hour timer for example - still better than 22 hours and makes the prize of 400 gems more palatable. I wouldn't be happy, exactly, but I wouldn't be spitting mad anymore either.
    ditto this

Just had glitches in The Will O'Wisp Event in my game also bought Cloud Troll ...NOW Feanor timer change!!!
    Recently S8 asked us to be nice & patient as small team but these changes are beyond a joke now! We make mistakes
    and HAVE to accept especially with gem traps ...So once in awhile would be nice if S8 did the same!

Love this game but seriously getting tired of the glitches / mistakes that are happening so often!
    Last edited by kolakid; 03-12-20 at 08:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Is the cloud worth it then? Or should I just get an alicorn? I do not have any alicorns and do not know how much they drop.
    Alicorns are awesome. I have, over the past few years, collected over 50, some from the tent, mostly in real world cash.... which is why I have been so very disappointed in S8 over our gorgeously animated archer elf Feanor.

I tried finding a thread daily vs weekly I read awhile ago for you and couldn't find it. From what I remember, a daily Ali is worth about 90% of a weekly ali. It would be space vs gem considerations... spend 300 gems on a weekly Ali on sale (600 otherwise) or get 3 daily alis for 300 (or 2 and change, as some alis, many actually, can be 125 gems on sale). melany77 (I might be getting her name wrong) has posted a lot about numbers in the past so you may want to check out her post history to see what you can find.

I can't tell what my Feanor timer is as it has an hour left, but I will edit add if mine has changed.

Habanero, thanks for the clarity. I really want to differentiate between the front line staff who get the proverbial bite on the neck from us and the higher ups who make such unethical and illegal decisions. Front line S8 staff, thank you again for doing your best, keep up the hard work! Be as kind to us as you can!

I have spent hundreds in cash over the years, big investment. Sad to think about leaving, but there is that saying about throwing good money after bad...
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    You most prob are the only exception. I just collected from one to see if S8 did put the timer back to 4h, but unfortunately no, still 22h. I see a lot of angry customers on this forum. (...)
    I just collected from him and yes, the timer is back to 22 hrs for me as well. As I suspected... Well, I'm learning from this. I'll never again pay so many gems for anything in this game, the risk of it not being worth it is too high.