Page 15 of 218 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Unfortunately, Feanor was released with the incorrect timer. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Players who purchased this item before the fix had a chance to take advantage of the shorter timer. Feanor will continue to drop the same items. If you have any questions, please submit a request to support.
    We all knew the 4hr timer was too good to be true.

I only just saved up enough gems to get one.
    His animation is amazing!!
    He is protecting my Elven Outpost for anyone visiting me to see him.

Seems you’ve created a lot more work for yourselves and a lot of unhappy customers increasing the timer.
    Doesn’t seem to be the smartest change.
    Was a 4hr energy dropper such a problem??
    Last edited by hagypagy; 03-11-20 at 07:09 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I don’t have any questions, I just want my gems back, which I’m sure I’m going to have to chase. Smh, seriously
    Same.

Farm Supplier
    The only decent solution..... Feanor saleable for 400 gems.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    This. Perfect.

Feanor.

This is simply false advertising and breach of contract by S8. This is unbelievable and very arrogant.

I think I?m done with this company.

Rhino Keeper
    My Feanor is back to a 4 hour timer! Not sure how long it will last, but I'm very happy right now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    My Feanor is back to a 4 hour timer! Not sure how long it will last, but I'm very happy right now!
    Mine is not

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    Feanor.

This is simply false advertising and breach of contract by S8. This is unbelievable and very arrogant.

I think I?m done with this company.
    Me too, i was done with paying for unguarenteed items with only a chance to win but i always said i will keep playing the game because there is still plenty of stuff to do.

Well this Feanor scam seemed like a guarantee, but now it turned into a literal scam. I am done with this company completely, i won't be logging into the game period unless there is a major rectification.

If they made a mistake they should have just let us keep it. Why on earth would it be more important for this company to have angry dissatified CUSTOMERS who have now lost all faith and trust.

I guess it is so important to s8 that we don't have energy to play there game they are willing to lose PAYING customers over a measely energy dropper.

Keep in mind s8, this item is something we all PAID FOR. Edit to add, maybe some people earned gems from gameplay, but none the less. A lot of people are buying the gems that go on sale. My point stands.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    What a fantastic idea!!! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    I told my husband what happened - he is a senior player of another game I won't name for forum rules, really well known, diff company. His jaw literally dropped. As a veteran of some hairy tours, not much makes his jaw drop.

This did.

We're not lawyers or anything, but we do wonder if this is even legal.

He is researching other games that will give me the satisfaction of CS so I can spend my gems happily instead of flushing them.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.