Page 98 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I got the ram on the pop up too, but the only item I have for sale is the spring steed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I got the ram on the pop up too, but the only item I have for sale is the spring steed.
    Spring steed for me too. I was only able to get one and it?s a daily energy dropper. Gem sped through growing it (9 minutes x5 or 1 gem to skip each time) got 2 energy my first collection. (88 gems to speed up for first collection, 22hr timer).

Executive Chef
    Ditto. Pop up was ram; here?s the 8 hour sale.

.Attachment 58764

Rhino Keeper
    I already have the spring steed. If the max is 1 then that explains why I don't see a sale. The ram looked cool though!

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Spring steed for me too. I was only able to get one and it?s a daily energy dropper. Gem sped through growing it (9 minutes x5 or 1 gem to skip each time) got 2 energy my first collection.
    Thanks for that info, it is helpful.

Executive Chef
    Well darn, I missed out on the calf. Got the steed not knowing it brought energy! Would like to get the ram. Love the peacocks in someone?s photo a couple pages back!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Baby Spring Steed - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A beautiful Spring steed. Gives Horse Hair. Medium chance for more drops.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Workshop
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 480 gems // 4 Enchanted Bouquet, 4 Tiny Daisies, 4 Scented Petals
    Events: Freshening up with Florals - May 2018
    Production: 10 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Collection: 10 minutes
    Coll. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104334
    Comments: Need 5 feeding to grow up.
    Spring Steed - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A beautiful Spring steed. Gives Horse Hair. Medium chance for more drops.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: Energy (?), Sugar, Horse Hair, Fertilizer, Carrots
    Events: Freshening up with Florals - May 2018, Summer Sales - August 2019
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104334
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Pardon my ignorance, but I use one energy to collect from my steed, and she gives me one energy back. This makes it neutral, right? I only got her because I thought she was pretty, anyway, so I'm not really bothered, but I just want to understand.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I guess the thing about these doorbusters is that you have to make sure that you always have some gems on hand so you can buy them if you want to. I don't mind spending 240 gems if I get them on sale, but not for full price.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but I use one energy to collect from my steed, and she gives me one energy back. This makes it neutral, right? I only got her because I thought she was pretty, anyway, so I'm not really bothered, but I just want to understand.
    Your logic is sound but I think the Spring Steed, once grown, drops a minimum of 2 energy so you'll always get at least one.