Page 28 of 218 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Should’ve bought gems yesterday when I had a normal gem sale. The one they are offering now is crappy. Is the Destrier on sale the weekly energy dropper? It looks the same but you never know.

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone confirm if the "Destrier" that grows into an Adult Destrier is the same as the one that gives 40 energy 1x a week? Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Trying to delete. Quoted the wrong person ... still looking for the "delete" button. lol

(edit - so strange ... cannot find a "delete" option. /shrug Leaving this goofy message here for now ... Sorry!!)
    Last edited by tempestb; 04-24-20 at 11:54 AM. Reason: quoted the wrong post somehow

Fashion Designer
    I was just looking up Destrier in inventory

Destrier
    Info:
    Found: Prize from Choose Your Steed event
    Drops: 40 energy + 1 light armor + 1 fur or 40 energy + 1 longsword + 1 creeptooth
    Collection time: 7 days

So it looks like there's only one and this is it! Yay!

Farm Supplier
    I have few enough gems that I am going to wait for confirmation before I buy! lol Just because it is logical & seems well documented in S8 world, does NOT mean that it IS! hehehhe

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tempestb View Post
    I have few enough gems that I am going to wait for confirmation before I buy! lol Just because it is logical & seems well documented in S8 world, does NOT mean that it IS! hehehhe
    Yes, Destrier is the weekly energy dropper. Once you purchase the horse, you'll have to place it and pet it 5 times (once every 22 hours) for it to grow and have the 7 Day timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennzas View Post
    Anyone knows why the Carousel Alicorn costs 800 gem when it does the same thing as an Alicorn which costs 300 gem?
    Probably because it?s new, an extra Destrier cost 850 when it first came out in a quest, now it?s a 150

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    Yep it's there! I recommend that anyone who can get the golden mine should. It's sooooo nice to be nearly maxed on golden items at all times.
    Yay! I saw your post and went right in! Now I can do adventures etc in upcoming events and get some daily energy droppers. Thinking long term. So many lovely things. 🌈

Fashion Designer
    Going to have to do some gem trades!!!