Page 78 of 218 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

I just got 100 energy from one of my new Candycorn Alis!

Is werewolf pup good enough to buy? 250 gems, so expensive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    Does anyone know if there will be a gem sale before this round of halloween sale items ends? Or before black friday?
    probably before black friday. since that is a few weeks away. before the end of this sale-is anyone's guess
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLoveGames View Post
    Is werewolf pup good enough to buy? 250 gems, so expensive.
    I just bought it because it drops treat bags and that's the only thing I know of that drops explorer permits which I assume are very very rare
    StormID: neferlala

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I just bought it because it drops treat bags and that's the only thing I know of that drops explorer permits which I assume are very very rare
    Oh, does it still drop these Treat Bags? 👀 That we can open? I assumed it was an Event drop.

Edit: Hm... I think you're referring to the Bag of Treats from the 2018 Sweet Surprises Event, the 2017 Treat Bags (why so similar, S8? 😅 ) from the Werewolf Pup's Event seemed to be Event Drops only?
    Did the Pup switch over, and start giving out the better bag? It would be awesome if we do get the Bag of Treats! 👀

Hope i'm wrong, might just have to join you in a Pup if so! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 10-29-20 at 06:46 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Oh, does it still drop these Treat Bags?  That we can open? I assumed it was an Event drop.

Edit: Hm... I think you're referring to the Bag of Treats from the 2018 Sweet Surprises Event, the 2017 Treat Bags (why so similar, S8?  ) from the Werewolf Pup's Event seemed to be Event Drops only?
    Did the Pup switch over, and start giving out the better bag? It would be awesome if we do get the Bag of Treats! 

Hope i'm wrong, might just have to join you in a Pup if so! ❤️
    No, the Werewolf Pup does not drop the Bag of Treats - but everything else in your post is correct.

I think the pricing for the pup is set so high not because of amazing drops but because of its rarity? At least that's how I make sense of it in my mind when the price of an item is outrageous in comparison to its worth in my realm, lol.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-29-20 at 09:45 AM. Reason: sneaky punctuation, lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No, the Werewolf Pup does not drop the Bag of Treats - but everything else in your post is correct.

I think the pricing for the pup is set so high not because of amazing drops but because of it's rarity? At least that's how I make sense of it in my mind when the price of an item is outrageous in comparison to its worth in my realm, lol.

Aww :C What a shame!

Alright, thank you so much! xD <3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Aww :C What a shame!

Alright, thank you so much! xD <3
    I only bought it because I thought it still did. I wonder if I can request a refund. That's a lot of gems on 100 coins!
    StormID: neferlala

Executive Chef
    So many awesome things to get, I wish I had the gems! Glad you all are enjoying your goodies!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Ooh how pretty, Monday doorbuster is an Autumn Stag!

Autumn Stag
    Info: A rare Stag that can be seen during the Autumn months. Drops Wood, Living Wood, Glimmerdust, and Earth Wisps.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Workshop
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 1 Autumn Scroll
    Drops: Wood, Living Wood, Glimmerdust, Earth Wisp
    Events: Fall Queen - November 2016
    Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95461
    Comments: Crafting takes 10 minutes.

(Too bad there's no gem sale, price being 125 Gems [Marked down from 500 though 👀 ] which is juuuust over the lowest package makes me suspicious. 😂 What a gorgeous 2016 prize though! ❤️)