Page 97 of 218 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JLEB143 View Post
    You may be right about the similarities to the romantic dancers.
    I just favor his artwork. I hope his colors are vibrant.
    I’m still hoping to see more in Easter sale. Thanks for the update.
    A screenie if that helps ☺️

Attachment 58673

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    But I agree it's not fair towards newer players. They talk a lot about 'balance' in the game, but such a huge advantage as the Love Shack is never mentioned.
    (the Sweetheart Shack only drops non-drop deco post event, but the Love Shack can still make Unicorns as far as I understood)
    If you read the forums a lot, you'll see that people who have the Shack wonder why they don't get drops of the pieces required to make an alicorn/whatever at the Love Shack. They wait like a year or two years just to get one piece. I was not around back when the Love Shack came out. I imagine that it was a bonanza ... and that Team Lava/Storm8 quickly realized their mistake and drastically reduced the drop rate, lol.

I play on Android so I get no videos to watch for free items. I used to feel jealous about the Love Shack but I've learned it is not what it was.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-11-21 at 10:14 PM.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    As far as I can see, only the Romantic Larkspur and Cupid's Harp are usable in the Love/ Sweetheart Shack. (the card info for the Cupid Faerie is wrong/ outdated)

But I agree it's not fair towards newer players. They talk a lot about 'balance' in the game, but such a huge advantage as the Love Shack is never mentioned.
    (the Sweetheart Shack only drops non-drop deco post event, but the Love Shack can still make Unicorns as far as I understood)

Can the one in charge of the Card info add to the Cupid Faerie card info "This lovable faerie drops Cupid's Quivers which can be traded at the Sweetheart Shack for exclusive prizes (only during the actual event)" OR just remove the info entirely. It's only confusing now.
    I can craft around 2 Alicorns a year. I have 3 adventures running in // at all times. Well the main keep is sometimes used for the event. So drop rate is very low, it is sugar coating. Some people have invested enormous amount of gems to buy a full heard of alicorns.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    If you read the forums a lot, you'll see that people who have the Shack wonder why they don't get drops of the pieces required to make an alicorn/whatever at the Love Shack. They wait like a year or two years just to get one piece. I was not around back when the Love Shack came out. I imagine that it was a bonanza ... and that Team Lava/Storm8 quickly realized their mistake and drastically reduced the drop rate, lol.

I play on Android so I get no videos to watch for free items. I used to feel jealous about the Love Shack but I've learned it is not what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I can craft around 2 Alicorns a year. I have 3 adventures running in // at all times. Well the main keep is sometimes used for the event. So drop rate is very low, it is sugar coating. Some people have invested enormous amount of gems to buy a full heard of alicorns.
    I think I wasn't in the best mood ever when I wrote that
    I'll try to let it go

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    A screenie if that helps ☺️

Attachment 58673
    Photo's always help, thanks!
    I love how he looks, but I think 200 Gems for a decent Coin dropper is a bit much (I don't need the Spellbound Dew)

Farm Supplier
    S8 please sell more faeries during Easter sale

Nightclub Owner
    Spring Calf - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This cut calf never grows up! Gives milk. High chance for rare drops.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Egg Workshop
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 240 gems // 3 Bronze Egg Token, 3 Silver Egg Token, 3 Gold Token
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (10), Milk, Prime Cut, Fertilizer
    Events: Going Gnome II - March 2018, Easter Sales - April 2020
    Production: 5 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Coll. Speed-up: 4 gems
    Cap: 4
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579
    Comments: Can only be crafted once!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    This is sooooo cute!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Spring Calf - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This cut calf never grows up! Gives milk. High chance for rare drops.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Egg Workshop
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 240 gems // 3 Bronze Egg Token, 3 Silver Egg Token, 3 Gold Token
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (10), Milk, Prime Cut, Fertilizer
    Events: Going Gnome II - March 2018, Easter Sales - April 2020
    Production: 5 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Coll. Speed-up: 4 gems
    Cap: 4
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579
    Comments: Can only be crafted once!
    For reference, these cuties drop 2 milk every time. Mine stay out just for that!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Host(ess)
    Only get 1 milk from Spring Calf

Rhino Keeper
    I got a pop-up for the monday sale with an image of a pastel colored ram, but it doesn't appear on sale for me? I don't have this animal. I do have other "spring" animals like the spring lamb, cow and chicken, but not this sheep with horns. What gives?