Page 81 of 218 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    The 'banner' was literally just plain text with "For a limited time, Winter items are now on sale!" or something to that nature.

Lots of pretty Winter deco, but there's no- wha??.... i'm sorry what? Gingerman and Gingerman Stack have chance at Trade Tickets and Expansion Permits for 75 or 87 Gems? 👀
    Assuming it must be the smallest chance...
    I love my gingermen and gingerman stacks. I've had 6 of each (just got 2 more today) and often get one or more trade tickets when collecting from the group. Expansion tickets are rarer -I'd estimate I get a couple of week on average from my collections. I usually get 3 collections a day from the gingermen and 2 from the stacks which give you lots of opportunities.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    red nose fawnicorn has disappeared from market for me. Fingers crossed they're just fixing the price?
    Same. 😥
    Hope so, strange to completely remove it before the weekend if they're planning to add it back though!

The prices of the rest of the items on offer are great, super grateful that those who exhausted their wallet or gem supply still have a few options for a little holiday treat. 😊❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I love my gingermen and gingerman stacks. I've had 6 of each (just got 2 more today) and often get one or more trade tickets when collecting from the group. Expansion tickets are rarer -I'd estimate I get a couple of week on average from my collections. I usually get 3 collections a day from the gingermen and 2 from the stacks which give you lots of opportunities.

Ooo thank you for sharing, sounds amazing! 😍
    Definitely many collection opportunities there, can't wait to see how mine behave. 😊❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-12-20 at 04:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    Can someone confirm that Gingerbread Farmhouses work for events too (spawns the event creature and/or drops the event drop whenever Farmhouses are needed in events)
    I have 1, and I'm almost certain it does, but I just want to be sure sure.
    I have to few Farmhouses and no way of buying more because of the Town restrictions.
    I would rather buy something fun (gingerman!), but 2 or 3 extra Farmhouses might be the smarter choice for me at this point.

Another question, does the Cheery Snowman drop 3 Water each collection?
    I have a soft spot for 'alternative Ponds' but I hate collecting from something that just drops 1 water.
    It is very cheap though!

For people who haven't read the Barons Tent threat.. the Gnomes don't drop Snowballs.
    They did last year, but that was just a temporary thing.

Big thanks to ShibuyaCloth, for posting the sale info!
    And thank you ajohn2508, for posting your Tree chop drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Can someone confirm that Gingerbread Farmhouses work for events too (spawns the event creature and/or drops the event drop whenever Farmhouses are needed in events)
    I have 1, and I'm almost certain it does, but I just want to be sure sure.
    Yes, a gingerbread farmhouse always works for events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    Yes, a gingerbread farmhouse always works for events.
    Thank you so much Olma_ru!

Executive Chef
    A bit disappointed the snowy cabin wasn't brought back because I couldn't purchase it on BF.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    S8, please put the red nose fawnicorn back in the sales market, at the correct sales price. my gem sale is today. I've been wanting one of these guys for a while, or two LOL. Please fix it, much thanks, K

Fashion Designer
    Ooh interesting, I saw somewhere that Gem Sales don't always occur at the same time for players- but this is the first time i've seen evidence of that (I don't have a Gem Sale in my realm today; usually if someone posts i'm in the same boat ). 👀
    Gem Sale for all at some point during this sale please! 😊❤️

Aww- I'd like to pick up a Red Nose Fawnicorn too, possibly; strange that the info guide had it listed as 150 Gems (wouldn't that be its normal price, then? Or was that last time's sale price? 🤔 )

A few players were specifically asking for Seal of the Faun droppers too during the last sale and in other threads, so I think it would be a good seller if it returns! I don't think things normally come back up if taken down, but hope it does! ❤️
    Guess we'll see on Monday... 😥

Fashion Designer
    The Gnomes are super cute but the do NOT drop the Snowballs like last season for the Baron's Game Tent.

s8, while you are in there fixing the price for the beautiful Red Nosed Fawnicorn can you add a Christmas item that drops deco?
    Please

(I am trying daily to pick up the Snowman in the Baron's Game Tent as he is a deco dropper)

p.s. The Gingerbread man and the Gingerbread Stack are a great investment!
    Last edited by venatemp; 12-12-20 at 05:51 AM.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope hope they bring back the fawnicorn too, I almost wish I’d just spent the 300 gems before they took it away! I have one from a previous sale and it was only 75 gems but I didn’t know how amazing it was or I would have bought Sooo many more!