Page 14 of 218 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t have any questions, I just want my gems back, which I’m sure I’m going to have to chase. Smh, seriously

Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I don’t have any questions, I just want my gems back, which I’m sure I’m going to have to chase. Smh, seriously
    You will have to file a request with S8. Check SpiritWinds signature. She has a link. Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You will have to file a request with S8. Check SpiritWinds signature. She has a link. Good luck!
    Thanks, I just submitted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Unfortunately, Feanor was released with the incorrect timer. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Players who purchased this item before the fix had a chance to take advantage of the shorter timer. Feanor will continue to drop the same items. If you have any questions, please submit a request to support.
    Before the fix? But we had no idea it was broken! : (

This really was not cool. I don't know how others feel about it, but I Would love for all of us get our gems back for this, revoke the items - 2 in my case - and then we can buy them again if we REALLY want it. Which I wouldn't. Like a mushroom fortress revoke, but with gem credit. Collectors can rebuy. Like others, I bought two (really not pleased) on the basis of the four hr timer. And the looks/animation, which are rockin' cool. : )

We understand it was a mistake, Pika, and loads of us spent gems we would have kept for an Easter sale. I bought them on the basis they were worth at least 4 daily alis. I feel very ripped off. : ( Very, very false advertising. Compensation required in a blanket way, please, not for us to inundate support w individual refund requests.

Or just put them back to four hours and take it off the market as is, relaunch w new timer. I am sure you can figure it out.

Many thanks for your support.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Before the fix? But we had no idea it was broken! : (

This really was not cool. I don't know how others feel about it, but I Would love for all of us get our gems back for this, revoke the items - 2 in my case - and then we can buy them again if we REALLY want it. Which I wouldn't. Like a mushroom fortress revoke, but with gem credit. Collectors can rebuy. Like others, I bought two (really not pleased) on the basis of the four hr timer. And the looks/animation, which are rockin' cool. : )

We understand it was a mistake, Pika, and loads of us spent gems we would have kept for an Easter sale. I bought them on the basis they were worth at least 4 daily alis. I feel very ripped off. : ( Very, very false advertising. Compensation required in a blanket way, please, not for us to inundate support w individual refund requests.

Or just put them back to four hours and take it off the market as is, relaunch w new timer. I am sure you can figure it out.

Many thanks for your support.
    DITTO that.
    Newyear5780 is exactly right and I'd like to second it. (ergo "Ditto")
    I 100% agree. Please and thank you S8
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Angry Wrong s8

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I bought them because of the 4 hour timer, I would have NEVER purchased them with a 24 hour timer. I will give S8 an opportunity to explain here along with how those of us who purchased with the 4 hour timer can get this rectified. Disappointed.
    I would like a full credit as well and since "support" is basically a week long farce, I think you guys can do it the same way you did you announcement about it...on the forum!

Besides, haven't we all put up with ENOUGH "inconveniences" lately with the multitude of glitches, etc.??

I only bought one but PLEASE don't lose more of us by being stingy and greedy and just leave the 4 hour timer for goodness sakes!
    Last edited by pocopicasso; 03-11-20 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Misspelling
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Fashion Designer
    We were all excited about how great Feanor was, I don't know why S8 didn't like to make players happy. Well can you at least make him similar to other special edition energy droppers (such as Ianthe and Valkyrie) by increasing the coins amount? Right now he drops a measly 50 coins. I didn't mind because I thought he was special with a 4 hour timer. Now that he's changed to a 22 hour timer, at least he should drop 2400 coins.
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-11-20 at 06:27 PM.

I'm so upset about Feanor... but I don't want to chase a refund because I already made a mistake buying the barracks and they were so helpful so I feel like it'd paint me a bad way but geeze 400 gems is so much for a daily.
    wish wizard school wasn't capped at 2

Farm Supplier
    I didn?t buy Feanor but I cannot believe S8 changed the timer! That is just so wrong! I feel for those who bought him and simply saying it was a mistake just doesn?t cut it. S8 should definitely give back the gems to people who requested them!

Rhino Keeper
    This is wrong on a whole new level!!!!!

I was going to buy two more. I guess you all really didn't want md to. Wish granted s8, ya lost a sale!

False advertising, I want a refund!