Page 31 of 218 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    finally you all get the chance to get the exclusive Flower horse! lol I cant believe I paid that much for a gem package years ago for him but hey hes cool

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Talk to me about the Beastbane Display! Those who own one, would you say it's worth spending 200 gems (the equivalent of 2 flower power alis!) on? What's its timer? How regularly would you say it drops gold tokens?
    Yes. It's once a day. You always get a coin which means you'll have enough for at least one gold trade at the start of a monster hunt. You occasionally get a gold coin maybe once or twice a month? I got two gold ones during April that I can remember.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    I bought two advarks. One dropped a muddy compass and the other a lightening bug. No energy. I'm sure that's rare.
    StormID: neferlala

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    How often does the baron puppet drop a rotten cabbage because I don't like the look and I already have two cabbage hunts so if it's not too often I'll pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I have three of them and I rarely get cabbage, however click them every collection for the coin aspect.
    on a side note his animation is adorable.
    I have one and this post just reminded me what it's supposed to drop. Sigh. It mist drop very very rarely because I click on mine every day and...nada.

Fashion Designer
    Bought 3 destriers the one I have gives 40 energy each week

Fashion Designer
    Yes, definitely worth it. Drops some sort of token every day which really adds up. I got it based on Diestel0918's recommendation.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    has anyone been able to do the double trade tickets yet?
    Yes, I have done a few and they have been half the time and double Trade tickets dropped

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    New items to add to the Inventory Guide include:

Aardvark
    Info: A long-nosed creature that loves going through the dirt. Visit it for a chance to Muddy Compasses, Swamp Bugs and Energy!
    Found: market 250 gems
    Drops: energy, muddy compass, swamp bugs
    Collection time: 4 hours

Desert Naga
    Info: This Naga has become accustomed to harsh, dry conditions, but it still can give you Blue Coral and Seaweed!
    Found: market 500 gems during April 2020 sales
    Drops: blue coral, seaweed
    Collection time: 22 hours

Carousel Alicorn
    Info: This dreamy alicorn loves going for spin! Pet it for a full energy refill!
    Found: market 800 gems during April 2020 sales
    Drops: 40 energy
    Collection time: +200 coins / 7 days

Rosemarie
    Info: An everygreen princess who's as sweet as a rose! Visit her to collect Energy!
    Found: market 400 gems during April 2020 sales
    Drops: 5+ energy
    Collection time: +2325 coins / 22 hours

If you get one of these, can you please post any additional drops. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Thank you both for your thoughts! Just a small quibble, mientoentje: It's not the ONLY source for tokens outside the hunt. Unicorns (from the MRC) drop them too, though the gold token probably drops less frequently (it's extremely rare with the unicorns).
    You are absolutely right, I didn't think of those. Indeed I never seem to get a gold token from them, but they do drop tokens.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Troll Camp also drops Troll Tokens regardless of whether a monster hunt is active or not as well