Page 17 of 218 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the info newyear!!!

Fashion Designer
    S8 did the same thing with Bakery Story. They put the gem dispensers for sale. They were items that a lot of players have been asking to be brought back for years. So when players saw that they were on sale they bought 100’s of gems to buy as many of them as they could. They were only on sale for a few hours before they were removed. Everyone was going mental about it on the forum saying that they had missed out. I’d actually been “lucky” to buy 2 at that time, (l did buy 6 of them when they first went on sale a few years ago). S8 did nothing for a week, and then they decided to remove all of the gem dispensers that everyone had bought at that time. I noticed that I had a lot more gems than I had the night before and I was wondering why and then I noticed that my 2 new gem dispensers had been removed. And then a representative of S8 put a post on the forum to say that they were removed for the good of the game lol. You couldn’t make it up! People were absolutely furious.

Yeah everyone got the gems back but people had spent hundreds of pounds/dollars to buy these. I’m sure lots of Castle Story players will have done the same. Everyone shouldn’t just get the gems back. If you’d paid cash to buy the gems for this type of “mistake”, you should be able to get your cash back. It’s amazing to think of how many times “mistakes” like this has happened with S8. When you really think about it they must make an absolute fortune out of them. It makes you wonder if they are actually “mistakes”.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    My timer on my TWO gem suck Feanors still 22 hours : (

GeordieP-Man - you can't make that up! Beyond words. At least you all got gems back though. : (

I hope we all get our gems back too. Timer like Mona would be a salve for sure. 22 hours, not so much!!

S8, what's the latest please?
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Attachment 54957I don't even know what to say. S8 is absolutely insane beyond words!
    I just logged on to CS, (Thursday 2:18pm EST) and as far as I am concerned, I just got smacked upside the head by them!
    I was vocal about Feanor here yesterday and look at what just popped up when I opened CS.
    Wow.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

P.S.
    Mine is still at the 22 hour timer and not a peep from Storm8...
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Fashion Designer
    All this plus the fact I think most players have come to expect "glitches" when new events are released - it's just a question of what they will be and how many. Pretty sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    This is wrong on a whole new level!!!!!

I was going to buy two more. I guess you all really didn't want md to. Wish granted s8, ya lost a sale!

False advertising, I want a refund!
    I don't think is fair at all-I spent 800 gems on buying two and then after seeing the amazing drops bought more gems for 2 more! I would have bought the cheaper cloud with the coins. Anyone who bought him for a four hour energy dropper should be compensated.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    It also looks like it's not limited to four-after I bought four initially you could still buy more. If anyone bought more than four were they taken away?

Rhino Keeper
    I feel really bad because I was one of the first to post on how great he was and encourage others to get him

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I feel really bad because I was one of the first to post on how great he was and encourage others to get him
    No way, don't feel bad. This is 100% on S8 staff.