Page 37 of 218 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I don't have this item listed in the Guide so could you please keep tracking drops for me? Thanks so much!
    Also just as an FYI the cap on the aquatic alicorns was raised to 5. I already had 4 and it let me buy one more. I tried for 6 Lol. They are so pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Cabbage hut. I got the hut in August and collected cabbages-since then I've won 20 dailies, 1 weekly, and 2 trade ticket droppers.
    I have a few gems left over and you've convinced me to get another cabbage hut too. I got the first vide the trade wagon about 7-8 months back and have now reflected upon what I've received from it so far: 3 spellbound princesses (guaranteed trade ticket droppers), 7 daily energy droppers (3 fairy couples, 3 alis and a pink seal) and a few other random gifts. I would agree that, over time, it will more than pay for itself.

Fashion Designer
    Dressier drops 40 energy a week. On big energy need events I have him and 3 white Ali?s I?ve gotten from adventures. I just never buy the gem items til this week, bought 3 more drestiers because Ali?s are so hard to get.

Fashion Designer
    Flower power Ali I?ve gotten 100 energy on it once recently. Had it since got it as prize. Drestrier guaranteed 40 a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Is it better to get Destrier for 40 energy a week, even though the Flower Power Alicorn is 50 gems less and can give up to 100 energy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think weekly Energy droppers are much better than daily ones. (and 150 Gems is a very good price)
    A weekly dropper only costs 1 energy a week and gives you 40 energy guaranteed.
    Daily's are great too, but you are much more likely to earn a few with events or win them via the Baron's Tent. Weekly's are rare.
    The rare 20,50 or 100 energy drop from Daily's is great, but also very rare...
    Dailies are offered for sale at least multiple times a year and often be won as prizes. Weekly may be offered on sale once a year and never for 150 gems. Dailies normally give you 4-7 energy so 28-49 a week (I would say 34 on average per week) but you use 7 of them clicking on it.
    StormID: neferlala

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I don't have this item listed in the Guide so could you please keep tracking drops for me? Thanks so much!
    So far this is what Ive received after 5 separate collections:

Butterfly Catcher

Troll horn
    Creep tooth
    Glimmerdust
    65-80 coins
    Troll essence

Rhino Keeper
    Wondering if the Beast Bane is even worth 200 gems? Sounds like maybe would earn 20-30 gold troll tokens per YEAR. Wondering if gems spent on more energy sources is a better value for monster hunts. Any thoughts?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Wondering if the Beast Bane is even worth 200 gems? Sounds like maybe would earn 20-30 gold troll tokens per YEAR. Wondering if gems spent on more energy sources is a better value for monster hunts. Any thoughts?
    I think it is-drops a lot of silver to convert to-so I would say 30-35 gold tokens. It take about 100 energies to earn enough for one gold. Plus you can trade the gold it does drop anytime for something.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I think it is-drops a lot of silver to convert to-so I would say 30-35 gold tokens. It take about 100 energies to earn enough for one gold. Plus you can trade the gold it does drop anytime for something.
    Thanks you for info. Sounds like you can convert to gold outside of monster hunts ???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Thanks you for info. Sounds like you can convert to gold outside of monster hunts ???
    No. It drops gold and you can use that gold in the trade wagon and mystical research center but you'll have to save all the silver it drops till a MH. But I usually have enough to do 2-3 trades right away. Most of us paid full price and most of us would buy another at full price if we could. My order of this sale would be cabbage hut, beastbane, all the destriel (sp) weekly droppers, then flower Ali's (unless you need some mermaid storyline stuff then I'd get a couple of those Ali's).