Page 36 of 218 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

I can't decide between the pink ali and the aquamarine ali. I like that the latter drops ocean stuff and I like the look of it a lot more. But the pink one is cheaper and even if it's not as cool looking (IMO), it will go nicely in my pink section.

Decisions. Decisions.

This is a good sale. I also get stuff from the golden mine every time and I recommend that anyone buy it out of all of the stuff here. I've done so many gold trades that it's eventually going to pay for itself (or themselves, I bought two).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I can't decide between the pink ali and the aquamarine ali. I like that the latter drops ocean stuff and I like the look of it a lot more. But the pink one is cheaper and even if it's not as cool looking (IMO), it will go nicely in my pink section.

Decisions. Decisions.

This is a good sale. I also get stuff from the golden mine every time and I recommend that anyone buy it out of all of the stuff here. I've done so many gold trades that it's eventually going to pay for itself (or themselves, I bought two).
    Pink Ali has one downside for me- it often triggers pink skunkupine spawn .

Host(ess)
    I dont someone already posted the Butterfly Catchers drops yet. But I just received a troll horn, 80 coins, and the black flag for glimmerdust (maxed)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by breenaramos3 View Post
    I dont someone already posted the Butterfly Catchers drops yet. But I just received a troll horn, 80 coins, and the black flag for glimmerdust (maxed)
    I don't have this item listed in the Guide so could you please keep tracking drops for me? Thanks so much!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    When you gather from cabbage hut, can you collect and it rolls over? In other words, if I don?t go to barons tent for 10 days but gather from 2 cabbage huts daily, will I have 20 cabbages to use on 11th day to use in tent?
    You can visit the Baron's Tent, just don't throw your Cabbages until you have at least 25 (and there is a prize worth winning!)

I was already saving my Gems for the Cabbage Hut, so I was delighted to find it in the Sale!
    I love my first from the Trade Wagon and I would recommend it to everyone, especially if you don't have any at all.
    I've gotten so many Energy and Trade Ticket droppers because of it.

But I agree with everyone else the Golden Mine is fantastic too.
    And the Beastbane Display of course,... alas I don't have enough Gems for it, otherwise it would have been my second choice/ purchase.

What an amazing Sale, thanks S8!
    And thank you ShibuyaCloth, for posting all the info on the items on sale!

Anyone know if the 3 new Faerie Citizens/ Walkers are staying? (Royal-, Peach-, and Fire Faerie)

Executive Chef
    i love my cabbage hut and beast bane (i get a gold token every 10 days or so). i think i've gotten 2 since the last monster hunt. i love my aquamarine ali. so pretty. i think i just might get more destiers.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Is it better to get Destrier for 40 energy a week, even though the Flower Power Alicorn is 50 gems less and can give up to 100 energy?

Hello I was just wondering, what level do you have to be for the doorbuster sale?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Is it better to get Destrier for 40 energy a week, even though the Flower Power Alicorn is 50 gems less and can give up to 100 energy?
    I think weekly Energy droppers are much better than daily ones. (and 150 Gems is a very good price)
    A weekly dropper only costs 1 energy a week and gives you 40 energy guaranteed.
    Daily's are great too, but you are much more likely to earn a few with events or win them via the Baron's Tent. Weekly's are rare.
    The rare 20,50 or 100 energy drop from Daily's is great, but also very rare...
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 04-26-20 at 02:53 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lavamagic2 View Post
    Hello I was just wondering, what level do you have to be for the doorbuster sale?
    I don't think there is a level requirement. Those sales a usually very short, only a couple of hours (and none are going on right now)