Page 32 of 218 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The Troll Camp also drops Troll Tokens regardless of whether a monster hunt is active or not as well
    You may be right, but it's such a rare drop that I don't even bother.

Now onto something different: just burnt through 1740 gems: 3x Pink Alicorn (450 gems), Carousel Alicorn (couldn't resist, 800 gems), Flower Power Horse (a modest 90 gems), Aardvark (250) and extra Destrier (150). Still in doubt about Rosemarie...

Does the spring peacock drop energy every time? How much?

Just bought two destriers. I can't believe there's a weekly for so cheap!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Does the spring peacock drop energy every time? How much?

Just bought two destriers. I can't believe there's a weekly for so cheap!!
    Never gotten energy from them over 1 year...so..

Farm Supplier
    I honestly think that they forgot destrier drops energy. It’s not on the back of the card like most energy droppers either. So either they changed it, or they simply forgot is what I am thinking. Can we get official confirmation from them?

Also, I have the sale banner on my buildings section of the market, but I don’t have a single building on sale. Usually the sale banner is only there is an item in that section is on sale and not up if no items in the section are on sale. Do ya’ll have any buildings on sale? I just have decorations, nature and walkers.

I’m hoping for beastbane, destrier (if we get confirmation that this specific one will drop the full energy), aardvark, and possibly spring peacock and tide dragon.. I would love the carousel alicorn but I refuse to may 800 gems no matter what something looks like.
    Last edited by sunnyhook; 04-24-20 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Realized desert naga is 500 gems.. no way!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I honestly think that they forgot destrier drops energy. It’s not on the back of the card like most energy droppers either. So either they changed it, or they simply forgot is what I am thinking. Can we get official confirmation from them?

Also, I have the sale banner on my buildings section of the market, but I don’t have a single building on sale. Usually the sale banner is only there is an item in that section is on sale and not up if no items in the section are on sale. Do ya’ll have any buildings on sale? I just have decorations, nature and walkers.

I’m hoping for beastbane, destrier (if we get confirmation that this specific one will drop the full energy), aardvark, and possibly spring peacock and tide dragon.. I would love the carousel alicorn but I refuse to may 800 gems no matter what something looks like.
    It is in the inventory guide- it says there it DOES drop 40 energy every week.

Farm Supplier
    The butterfly catcher information is not in the inventory guide as far as I can tell. I only see “butterfly catcher trap” I even went to the event page attached to the trap and couldn’t find any info about specific drops. If look like he was released after the event not during it. I unfortunately missed this event because I was in a coma. Does anyone know what he drops? He is so cute.

I think the bloodhound dropping simple feasts would be great for some people that don’t have the other feast droppers but how often do the feasts actually drop is it a guaranteed drop?

Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    It is in the inventory guide- it says there it DOES drop 40 energy every week.
    I know it says it in the inventory guide. I know the old ones drop that way. It doesn’t mean that these newly released ones do. Unfortunately we have seen many, usually buildings, but sometimes animals, especially when they were prizes for completing or winning an event like destrier was, that when released they don’t actually drop the same things as the original did and sadly we were never informed about that before we purchased those items.

Now it may not be that way, it may be the exact same. But it may not be. That all. That’s why I am just asking if we can get clarification from someone at S8. If you are comfortable buying prior to official confirmation, that’s great. But I have seen enough times that we were not given the correct information, or actually told wrong information, like with Feanor. So in essence it doesn’t really matter what the inventor guide says, they can still change it and say “oops we made a mistake” like they did before. Asking for official confirmation or clarification is never a bad idea. I’ve only heard from people assuming (smart assumptions and educated guesses however) as of right now. When one is grown and someone collects, (which they can still change, that’s what happened with Feanor) or I hear from S8 themselves, I’ll feel better.

I appreciate the info!! I know you are trying to help! I just don’t want to have another problem. They’ve made me overly cautious over the years!
    Last edited by sunnyhook; 04-24-20 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Stupid auto-correct doesn’t recognize Feanor. Lol

Nightclub Owner
    I know it says it in the inventory guide. I know the old ones drop that way. It doesn?t mean that these newly released ones do. Unfortunately we have seen many, usually buildings, but sometimes animals, especially when they were prizes for completing or winning an event like destrier was, that when released they don?t actually drop the same things as the original did and sadly we were never informed about that before we purchased those items.

Now it may not be that way, it may be the exact same. But it may not be. That all. That?s why I am just asking if we can get clarification from someone at S8. If you are comfortable buying prior to official confirmation, that?s great. But I have seen enough times that we were not given the correct information, or actually told wrong information, like with Feneor. So in essence it doesn?t really matter what the inventor guide says, they can still change it and say ?oops we made a mistake? like they did before. Asking for official confirmation or clarification is never a bad idea. I?ve only heard from people assuming (smart assumptions and educated guesses however) as of right now. When one is grown and someone collects, (which they can still change, that?s what happened last time) or I hear from S8 themselves, I?ll feel better.

I appreciate the info!! I know you are trying to help! I just don?t want to have another problem. They?ve made me overly cautious over the years!
    But, I did confirm this? I purchased Destrier and used gems to raise it up, it has a full 7 Day timer same as the original. Both he and the brown horse with the same drops from the same event have been offered at various times in past sales. Never once has either of their drops been altered so I see no reason to think they would do so now.

Fashion Designer
    the building is the cabbage hut. Do you have 2 already? If so it may not show up. It’s on sale for 225gems
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    What does the Butterfly Catcher drop? Is it worth 180 gems? I apologize I didn't realize this was asked in post #316.