Page 4 of 218 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    The kissing booth is animated! He blows a heart shaped kiss-I love it. Is the Cupid faerie worth anything if you don?t have the sweetheart booth?
    If you don’t have a Sweetheart Shack you won’t be able to benefit from those drops from her, but she does drop a variety of petals if you need those, and she’s a beautiful piece to have in the realm. The same goes for the Cupid’s Statue and Harp, they’ll benefit players who have the shack that still need items, but otherwise just make for nice decos. Hope this helps!

Is it just me or is the price for the kissy-booth too steep? Not so long ago Sweet Tooth were offered for a much lower price, which also occupies less space in my realm. Lake of space became my major problem as a medium lvl player. Even if I would consider buying it, I cant place it on my board. Think I am going to pass and await better offers.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a bit like the round table for me - too high release price for me, too large a footprint.... But if I had the resources to be a Collector I would totally snap it (kissy booth for energy) up anyway. : )

Edit add: the pink animals that drop deco (baby pink direwolf, pink wee mink, and pink baby fangie) - I got them from the Baron's tent last year and I LOVE THEM. I have hundreds of walls for each type now and am still collecting from them *every* time. As I expand, I need more walls, and these guys deliver. They also drop towers, gates, and, I forget which one, drops occasional sweetheart benches and other such items. Awesome sauce. : ) If you don't have them but like the deco they drop, they totally pay for themselves within a week, and you can't often buy what they drop.
    Last edited by newyear5780; 02-05-20 at 01:31 AM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    It's a bit like the round table for me - too high release price for me, too large a footprint.... But if I had the resources to be a Collector I would totally snap it (kissy booth for energy) up anyway. : )

Edit add: the pink animals that drop deco (baby pink direwolf, pink wee mink, and pink baby fangie) - I got them from the Baron's tent last year and I LOVE THEM. I have hundreds of walls for each type now and am still collecting from them *every* time. As I expand, I need more walls, and these guys deliver. They also drop towers, gates, and, I forget which one, drops occasional sweetheart benches and other such items. Awesome sauce. : ) If you don't have them but like the deco they drop, they totally pay for themselves within a week, and you can't often buy what they drop.
    That is an excellent piece of advice, thank you! I normally do not buy animals but I am going to make an exception this time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Is it just me or is the price for the kissy-booth too steep? Not so long ago Sweet Tooth were offered for a much lower price, which also occupies less space in my realm. Lake of space became my major problem as a medium lvl player. Even if I would consider buying it, I cant place it on my board. Think I am going to pass and await better offers.
    Daily energy dropper seem to always be offered at 400 and maybe a year later you may see them on sale for 200. Last year the sweet tooth was 400. But the sweet tooth generally drops 2 or 3 although I do get the occasional 100 while the kissing booth gives
    about 6 plus a lot of coins.
    StormID: neferlala

Nightclub Owner
    I adore the Kissy Booth and think the concept/artwork are superb, it may be my new favorite V-day item.

However, I'm standing firm with a resounding NO to the 400g price tag. For where I'm at in my playing, it is downright silly for me to spend such a large amount on a single item whose drops just will not reflect its price tag. I love collecting new and exclusive items as much as the next gal but I'll sit this one out and wait for a time that the Kissy Booth price is actually discounted, even if it's years from now. I'm getting a little bored with the fact that the only new items we ever see in sales are these 400g energy droppers, but maybe that's just me?

P.S. - Maybe next year we can see the Heart Rose Path, Valentine plants and a few non-gem items listed as well?

Executive Chef
    I am not seeing a Kissy Booth in the Featured tab. I realize now, there are many sale items Not in the Featured tab!
    NVM, they are interspersed with the Event items. I expected them all to be at the front like the Doorbusters!
    I might have gotten the Romantic Fountain if it actually had drops, instead of plain deco.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-05-20 at 11:09 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Bride Swan - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A swan that's ready to walk down the aisle! Pet it to see what items it found for you!
    Level: 17
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 25 gems
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (75), Pink Swan Egg, Egg, Roast Chicken, Golden Egg
    Events: The Baroness - January 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96959
    Comments: Prize from upgrading the Royal Wedding Hall to level 5!
    Cupid Cow - (Card)
    Info: This cow is on the lookout for love! Who will his arrows cast his spell on next? Gives Milk. Small chances for rare drops.
    Source: Purchase
    Requirements: 35 gems
    Drops: Coins (10), Milk, Hide, Prime Cut, Fertilizer
    Events: Valentine Sale - February 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2018, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Coll. Speed-up: 4 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88584
    Cupid Faerie - (Card)
    Info: This lovable faerie drops Cupid's Quivers which can be traded at the Sweetheart Shack for exclusive prizes!
    Requirements: 250 gems
    Drops: Coins (100), Cupid's Quiver
    Events: The Smoochie Booth - February 2018, Valentine Sale - February 2019, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 48 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103010
    Comments: 5th Individual Prize: 720 Chocolate Box
    Cupid Piglet - (Card)
    Info: A cute pink pig. Always gives Chocolate Truffles. Small chance of finding Truffles.
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Love Shack
    Requirements: 50 gems
    Sell: 0 coins
    Events: Valentine Sale - February 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Production: 10 seconds
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Coll. Speed-up: 4 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97157
    Comments: Will grow into a Cupid Pig after 5 collections.
    Cupid Sheep - (Card)
    Info: This sheep is on the lookout for love! Who will his arrows cast his spell on next?
    Requirements: 65 gems
    Drops: Coins (50), Wool, Prime Cut, Fertilizer
    Events: Valentine Sale - February 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2018, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88584
    Cupid Skunkupine - (Card)
    Info: A tamed Skunkupine, though it still looks angry about being pink. Pet it to see what it found for you!
    Crafted in: Workshop
    Requirements: 150 gems // 40 Chocolates
    Drops: Coins (1100), Rat Tail, Sugar Cane, Corn, Wheat, Tomato, Creep Tooth, Fur
    Events: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding - January 2019, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Production: 10 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107443
    Cupid Target Practice - (Card)
    Info: Watch where you aim those arrows! You wouldn't want to hit the wrong suitor.
    Class: Town
    Requirements: 80 gems
    Found: Sweetheart Trade II
    Events: The Smoochie Booth - February 2018, Baron's Tent - February 2019, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Cupid's Harp - (Card)
    Info: Play this hard to find Love Ballads. Love Ballads can be traded at the Sweetheart Shack for exclusive prizes!
    Requirements: 110 gems
    Drops: Love Ballad
    Events: The Smoochie Booth - February 2018, Valentine Sale - February 2019, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Comments: 3rd Individual Prize: 150 Chocolate Box
    Cupid's Statue - (Card)
    Info: Visit this statue to find Love Potion #5s. Love Potion #5s can be traded at the Sweetheart Shack for exclusive prizes!
    Class: Royal
    Requirements: 75 gems
    Drops: Love Potion #5
    Comments: 1st Individual Prize: 30 Chocolate Box
    Direlove Piglet - (Card)
    Info: An adorable baby Direlove Chance to drop Valentine's decor and more!
    Crafted in: Ivy's Magic Nursery
    Requirements: 220 gems // 36 Strawberry Milk
    Drops: Sweetheart Path, Sweetheart's Fence, Sweetheart's Pillar, Sweetheart's Gate
    Events: Valentine Monster Pets and Babies - February 2018, Baron's Tent - February 2019, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Production: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103281
    Groom Swan - (Card)
    Info: A swan that will never get cold feet! Pet it to see what items it found for you!
    Level: 17
    Requirements: 25 gems
    Drops: Coins (75), Pink Swan Egg, Egg, Roast Chicken, Golden Egg
    Events: The Baroness - January 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96959
    Comments: Prize from upgrading the Royal Wedding Hall to level 5!
    Lovebeast Pup - (Card)
    Info: An adorable baby Lovebeast. Chance to drop Valentine's decor and more!
    Drops: Wedding Path, Wedding Wall, Wedding Tower, Wedding Arch
    Events: Valentine Monster Pets and Babies - February 2018, Baron's Tent - February 2019, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 8 gems
    Lovepea - (Card)
    Info: An adorable baby Lovepea. Chance to drop Valentine's decor and more!
    Drops: Romantic Path, Serenade Wall, Serenade Tower, Lover's Gate
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 8 gems
    Lover's Gate - (Card)
    Info: A Valentine Decoration to display in your Kingdom.
    Class: Walls
    Crafted in: Love Shack // Royal Exchange
    Size: 2x1
    Royal Points: 3
    Requirements: 15 gems // 20 Love Stone, 30 Love Wood // 15 Pink Swan Egg
    Events: The Baroness - January 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Comments: Can be crafted in the Royal Exchange for Pink Swan Egg in 2 min during the Baroness event.
    Romantic Fountain - (Card)
    Info: A Valentine Decoration to display in your Kingdom.
    Crafted in: Love Shack // Royal Exchange
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 100 gems // 50 Love Stone, 30 Water, 3 Pink Dye // 100 Pink Swan Egg
    Events: The Baroness - January 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Production: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Comments: Can be crafted in the Royal Exchange for Pink Swan Egg in 2 min during the Baroness event.
    Swan Ride - (Card)
    Info: A romantic ride for two!
    Size: 3x3
    Requirements: 75 gems
    Found: Sweetheart Trade II
    Tunnel of Love - (Card)
    Info: A calm and romantic boat ride for you and your sweetheart!
    Level: 10
    Source: Baron
    Size: 3x3
    Requirements: 120 gems
    Drops: Coins, Water, Sugar
    Events: Baron's Tent - February 2016, Baron's Tent - March 2016, Baron's Tent - February 2018, Valentine Sale - February 2018, Baron's Tent - February 2019, Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 48 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88803
    Comments: Not animated, rotates in 2 directions only
    Kissy Booth - (Card)
    Info: A fragrant troll who's ready and willing to deliver sweet kisses. Pucker up to get Energy!
    Size: 2x1
    Requirements: 400 gems
    Sell: 4 coins
    Drops: Coins (2325), Energy
    Events: Valentine Sale - February 2020
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I adore the Kissy Booth and think the concept/artwork are superb, it may be my new favorite V-day item.

However, I'm standing firm with a resounding NO to the 400g price tag. For where I'm at in my playing, it is downright silly for me to spend such a large amount on a single item whose drops just will not reflect its price tag. I love collecting new and exclusive items as much as the next gal but I'll sit this one out and wait for a time that the Kissy Booth price is actually discounted, even if it's years from now. I'm getting a little bored with the fact that the only new items we ever see in sales are these 400g energy droppers, but maybe that's just me?

P.S. - Maybe next year we can see the Heart Rose Path, Valentine plants and a few non-gem items listed as well?
    I wish I had your resolve as I totally agree with the attitude toward the price tag but alas, a kissing troll was too much for me to resist sigh

Executive Chef
    The Cupid faerie has given me flowers, a few coins (and maybe a rare Glimmerdust?) since the original event ended
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx