Page 156 of 218 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Also, pay attention - I was thinking the town square people were for crowns, not gems. Oops
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Also, pay attention - I was thinking the town square people were for crowns, not gems. Oops
    Always gems. Only permanent citizen are bought with crowns.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    Thank you very much Rheina, sorry so late in replying I?m new to this. Unfortunately I didn?t get him, I wish now that I did? I guess there?s always next year. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks ShibuyaCloth for the pics & descriptions. Anyone know how much energy the carriage is dropping? 350 gems is pretty steep
    I echo your thanks to Shibuyacloth, as always.

I read somewhere that the carriage gives a minimum of 2 energy. I?m not buying it. I bought the Purple People Eater for 400 gems because SpiritWind said it would drop minimum 5 energy, and so far it has.

My little Rainbow Cloud that usually only gives minimum 2 energy surprised me with 100 energy last week, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Always gems. Only permanent citizen are bought with crowns.
    Really? I got Allegra and the Skeleton Pirate in the Labor Day sale and thought I used crowns. I don?t think I would use gems for them unless they were really cheap.

I will, however, cough up 200 gems for the Headless Horseman. I?ve seen him in neighboring kingdoms and think he?s amazing.

Executive Chef
    is the ghostly grave the only thing that drops deco?
    what does the headless horseman drop?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    is the ghostly grave the only thing that drops deco?
    what does the headless horseman drop?
    The Ghost Skunkupea seems to drop a few decorations (Haunted Path, Hayride, Halloween banner)
    The Headless Horseman is a citizen, it just walks around in your Realm (no drops)
    Ghostly Grave is deco only :

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So sad that the Ghostly Grave on offer is just a deco only.

I was really looking forward to purchasing a bunch of them when I thought they were the ones from last year that we could chop for a chance of decos. Missed opportunity s8!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-17-21 at 06:10 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    @Shibuya - back of Meditating Witch inventory card now that they've added the details

Attachment 60996

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I echo your thanks to Shibuyacloth, as always.

I read somewhere that the carriage gives a minimum of 2 energy. I?m not buying it. I bought the Purple People Eater for 400 gems because SpiritWind said it would drop minimum 5 energy, and so far it has.

My little Rainbow Cloud that usually only gives minimum 2 energy surprised me with 100 energy last week, though.

2 gems daily for 350 gems?? That is steep. Anyone get it? Would love confirm on drops
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

2 gems daily for 350 gems?? That is steep. Anyone get it? Would love confirm on drops
    I've asked around to a few of my neighbors who have it bc I would love to know as well.
    It's a beautifully done artwork but again overly priced tent prize that I missed if I remember correctly.
    I wasn't expecting another sale with high priced items so soon. Not exactly excited as I only want the carriage, but for 350? Sheesh
    I'll edit post w the drops they report to me when I can.