Page 107 of 218 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Sabina Gate and the Faerie's Gate pretty much look like the same gate. If you are considering buying one of these gates, buy Sabina Gate as it is 5 gems cheaper.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Sabina Gate and the Faerie's Gate pretty much look like the same gate. If you are considering buying one of these gates, buy Sabina Gate as it is 5 gems cheaper.
    Is there a list of new items for sale and their drops?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Is there a list of new items for sale and their drops?
    Yes! Post #'s 1036, 1037, 1038, and 1039 have all the items for sale. It is an exhaustive list. Many thanks, ShibuyaCloth!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    Thank you Storm8 for the toadlerette soldiers. I missed the event, and the elves are constantly asking for shroom caps.
    I bought 2.
    Are shroom caps a guaranteed drop from either the toadlerette soldier or Porcini? I know they are a guaranteed drop from the Toadstool adventure but the adventure is a pain.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Yes! Post #'s 1036, 1037, 1038, and 1039 have all the items for sale. It is an exhaustive list. Many thanks, ShibuyaCloth!
    Anyone know if trade tickets are a guaranteed drop from the Rafflesia Garden?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Are shroom caps a guaranteed drop from either the toadlerette soldier or Porcini? I know they are a guaranteed drop from the Toadstool adventure but the adventure is a pain.
    I bought Porcini and haven?t received any Shroom Caps yet.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know if trade tickets are a guaranteed drop from the Rafflesia Garden?
    Yes. 1 to 3 Trade Tickets every 8 hours.

Fashion Designer
    There is a problem with the wooden fence. It does not connect with itself.
    The fence does not act like any of the other walls. You can rotate it through all 4 edges of the plot, but it will not go around corners and there are gaps between the pieces.

Attachment 59139

Executive Chef
    Shroom Cap is a guaranteed drop from the Toadstool Cottage Level 9 (maybe they drop sooner too)
    These Cottages are great, 400+ Coins, Shroom Cap, Sparkling Toadstool (something with Vine..) and Wheat, Strawberries or Mushrooms. (multidropper)
    And they don't cost Gems. You can make them in the Builder's Guild, released during a Main Story Line (I think..?)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Shroom Cap is a guaranteed drop from the Toadstool Cottage Level 9 (maybe they drop sooner too)
    These Cottages are great, 400+ Coins, Shroom Cap, Sparkling Toadstool (something with Vine..) and Wheat, Strawberries or Mushrooms. (multidropper)
    And they don't cost Gems. You can make them in the Builder's Guild, released during a Main Story Line (I think..?)
    I didn’t know about the drops from the Lvl9 cottage. Mine is at Level 4 and I am trying to get it up to Level 9 but doing so requires shroom caps and they’re a real pain because it takes 5 adventure to get enough to make 1 beam.