Page 75 of 218 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    So this is my first year playing regularly in a few and there were no sales back then. Is it typical to have two sales back to back? I just got a splash screen for a new sale with different items (candy corn looking alicorn for one!) and now I?m regretting using all my gems on the skelecorn!
    How odd! I've only just received this preview myself (then posted in the Sneak Peak... Thread) and the splash screen definitely says "Join us on 10/26 at 11am PT for another terrifyingly good sale."

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes we are getting another sale (thank you S8 for confirming!)

New Resident
    This prize kind of Reminds me of the Coffee House Pumpkin I see every year. I always hope you will make that the past Gift to win. Is there any way we can buy that with Gems? I?ll even purshase it. That is one item I?d really like to have. 🧡 Thank You

Rhino Keeper
    Oops I already spent all my gems on the last sale. Hoping for another gem sale now!!

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone have the haunted castle in their kingdom? I would love to see how it looks. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    Does anyone have the haunted castle in their kingdom? I would love to see how it looks. Thanks.
    Attachment 57129 Attachment 57130

Apologies for the mess, I don?t have a very pretty kingdom as I display loads of items that are either grouped by theme or drops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Oops I already spent all my gems on the last sale. Hoping for another gem sale now!!
    Gem sale would be lovely! 🥰

I was honestly expecting one today but no such luck. Would be nice to have for our last chance at the Skellicorn sale items on sale before the new sale lot rolls in! ❤️

I have the bat habitat but I never get it out. I earned it a long time ago and the drops (mostly fruit) are not worth the space it takes up in my kingdom.

Question Help please:)

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks for posting the overview of items on sale ShibuyaCloth!

I have a question about the Citizen (walker) Morgaine.
    In the description is says : "Win Morgaine and her storyline"
    Could this be the same as some other walkers where you have to complete goals and get a Building or Pet?
    I checked out the event she came from, but I can't figure it out. (if 'Where the Witchy Things Are' was part of the event, or connected to the walker)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94947
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Correct event thread.
    I'm sorry Shibuyacloth, I know you answered that it was the correct thread, but I still don't quite get "it" regarding Morgaine.
    I read the thread from the 2016 "Where the witchy things are" event, but I still can't figure out if you GET anything else when you purchase her...i.e. storyline, accessories, witches hut, etc. OR do you just get a cool looking witch flying around your kingdom if you pay the '250 gem' door buster price?
    Thank you as well as all forum participants for helping us make it through each day at ye ole castle~
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No you only get the witch. There are no goals when you buy her.