Page 22 of 218 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Bobbyrae, I agree with you 100%, I think you hit the nail squarely on the head! Perry5, I agree with MOST of what you said. I disagree about the "condescending tone" comment. It is extremely difficult to always accurately convey the desired emotion/effect when dealing with multiple cultures, whether written format or in person. I like to assume people are coming from a positive place, unless it is made very clear the intent is otherwise. Speaking from the other side of the fence (code writing/support) it was difficult to always be patient when people did things to try our patience such as constantly asked questions about information already posted, while new bosses asked new things of us, during flu season when people weren't coming in, or came in but their work quality suffered. Every business has its problems, issues, and "oopsies". I DO like it when people post their point of view; how else would S8 know what we want, and what upsets us? There's enough snarkiness coming from the Forum users that if/when a potentially negative comment comes from the S8 side, it's understandable & forgivable. IMO anyway I know I am fairly vocal, I most likely push the envelope, but I don't try to be mean, and I like to think I do the same to others. I try to say what it is I don't like, without putting a value judgement on it? Does that make sense? It will be interesting to see how things change/evolve over the next few months, with new GrandBosses at S8 plus the other cultural things happening worldwide.......
    One thing I have already noticed, my fingerprint ID is not being recognized by my iPad from all the hand washing......lolol
    Thank you for your insight and understanding. It's much appreciated.

My intention is only to provide insight to help people understand that we considered as many angles as possible before coming to our decision. I understand how poking holes in some suggestions earns me some ire, but I was hoping responding with why we can't do certain things would help them understand why we're not just doing those things. It doesn't often bear fruit, but I like to try.

Rhino Keeper
    How quickly were your Feanors collected? I wrote to Support on Thursday but still have him.
    I have no problem with a delay (that's working to my advantage) but I'm a little concerned now that the deadline has passed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    How quickly were your Feanors collected? I wrote to Support on Thursday but still have him.
    I have no problem with a delay (that's working to my advantage) but I'm a little concerned now that the deadline has passed
    They wrote me back after a couple of days asking me to put him in storage. I didn't see it until Friday night so they didn't take him till Monday when they got back to work.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    They wrote me back after a couple of days asking me to put him in storage. I didn't see it until Friday night so they didn't take him till Monday when they got back to work.
    Thanks. I guess they will write me on Monday then

Executive Chef
    Servers are definitely wonky...I got a popup for Doorbuster Sale:
    Attachment 55040

but theres no sale.....:
    Attachment 55041 Attachment 55042
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I got the pop up for the door buster as well, is this like the goldmine? Or just a chance of getting a gold item?

Fashion Designer
    It is listed now for 125 gems. I have 3 of them so I am under the cap which might be why I can see it.
    Attachment 55043

This is a chance for each of the items. The gold nugget, egg, and apple are not guaranteed.
    I do not track my items so I can’t be sure how frequently they drop. What I can say is that they are great for increasing your coins. I get at least 1 drop of 10,000 coins from each of mine once a week.

Nightclub Owner
    I have not yet seen the pop-up nor a sales. But in case:
    Pot of Gold - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A happy little gnome sitting in a pot of gold! Visit him for a chance at Golden Nuggets, Golden Eggs, and Golden Apples!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Workshop
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 250 gems // 3 Rainbow Thread, 3 Lucky Block, 3 Lucky Beam
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (324), Golden Apple, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg
    Events: Press Your Luck - March 2019
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 8 gems
    Collection: 300 minutes // 5 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 20 gems
    Cap: 8
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1569066
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Is a gold item with every collection?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Is a gold item with every collection?
    Now but I have a army of them so a nice coins source
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...