Page 165 of 218 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Lyzau - I didn?t even notice your question. No, Aquatic Alicorn is not on sale. Mint Chip and Carousel Alis are on sale.

Thanks for the answers, SpiitWind!!

November 2021 Black Friday Sale

Hello,
    Do we receive full (40) energy from the Royal Dark Unicorn and full (40) energy from the White Clydesdale, seeing that they take 7 days to collect?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by winsawbran View Post
    Hello,
    Do we receive full (40) energy from the Royal Dark Unicorn and full (40) energy from the White Clydesdale, seeing that they take 7 days to collect?
    Yes to both.

Thank you for your quick response

Rhino Keeper
    Any land sale noticed? Hilarious that the alicorn as didn?t got on sale at all?they just bumped up the initial prices 😂

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Cleo's pyramid is a very good coin dropper (+2300) every 5 hours.
    Bamboo grove building is one I collect from every time it's available. It was a hard event with good drops.
    Aquatic alicorn is small daily energy dropper.
    I don't think I've ever received much from the musketeer manor but it's really pretty.
    I looked up the woodland sanctuary..1140 Coins, Wood, Living Wood, Sap every 8 hours.
    The alley cat seems to have cat drops, but it's my favorite of all the cat graphics.
    Royal lion can drop a type of tickets. He's one of my favorites.
    Royal Dark Unicorn is my favorite of my weeklies. He drops 40 Energy, Sword Token

Executive Chef
    Did S8 deliberately increase 'before' prices?
    The Royal Lion Card says it's 250 Gem. But the 'sale' says it's discounted from 400 to 200.... probably more impressive than saying it's discounted from 250 to 200...

I'm also very disappointed with this sale.. will comment more later.

Fashion Designer
    Hm- I don't see the Mint Chip Alicorn. Maybe 4's the cap?

Shame, it was the first in-game item that inspired me to spend RL $ (I didn't have cabbage huts yet). Nostalgia.
    I'm maxed on Royal Dark Unicorns (from a 300 gem each sale on Black Friday last year) so not surprised to not see them.

Surprised by the prices.

Won't be buying Gems.

Fell into some gem traps so the Pink Seal at 2+ Energy for 200 Gems is the only energy dropper in my in-game budget, but due to past Investments in energy droppers i'd probably be better off going for items that take a lot of energy to craft like expansion supplies- I have a Royal Lion already and am not familiar with Kitty Knight's drop rate so may go for a Cleo's Pyramid and Faerie Fountain. Just for variety in my realm. I won't be able to trade for enough Gems (even with my Golden Mines, Ugh!! ) to get another Winter Clydesdale - and Cleo's Pyramid may occasionally help with Golden Nuggets for future trades. Should, that is- Too Wary of making assumptions behind purchases now.
    Not too pleased.

Have fun to those excited by some items! 🥰
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-27-21 at 12:57 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Cleos pyramid most consistently drops $4100. Least ever noticed is $3200, most is $12,000. The faerie fountain is EXCELLENT multi dropper of fey crystal, water, fish and especially Blythe dust in 5s which helped me quickly build my Blythe faerie houses which give me $2000+ every collection. I bought 3 last sale and they were very helpful, never needed to grow Blythe trees!

Everything else seems like kind of a bummer as the prices has all been inflated from what they were previously.

Rhino Keeper
    Quick question re: Mint Chip Alicorn. The description says it gives energy and other sweet treats. Does it drop ice cream or something like that?

Still don?t think I?ll buy it since it?s shady of them to artificially raise the price., but I?m curious.

Thank you to everyone who has supplied info! 😀