Thread: stingy droppers?

Executive Chef

stingy droppers?

i have 5 wisp essence droppers. at 6 hour intervals. i usually get 3 sometimes 4 a day. i haven't collected more than 1 essence to make an enchanted lantern in the past 5 days! all of my other droppers have gotten really horrible too. i have probably a dozen more daily energy droppers but i'm averaging 100-150 less energy a day than compared to my number of energy droppers.
    anyone else having these problems?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have 5 wisp essence droppers. at 6 hour intervals. i usually get 3 sometimes 4 a day. i haven't collected more than 1 essence to make an enchanted lantern in the past 5 days! all of my other droppers have gotten really horrible too. i have probably a dozen more daily energy droppers but i'm averaging 100-150 less energy a day than compared to my number of energy droppers.
    anyone else having these problems?
    I haven't paid a tremendous amount of attention to all my drops, but the one I have noticed is, indeed, the Wisp Essence. I am all out of Essence, and I can't seem to get any to drop my wisp essence droppers, either.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Anyone else energy droppers giving about half of what they used to?

Fashion Designer
    My energy droppers are behaving themselves. I have been keeping a record of every energy drop for the last 9 months. One day hopefully soon i will post my results. But i havent noticed anything out of the ordinary lately
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Executive Chef
    i keep track of what i get from my dailies for a few years now. average is 750 net. past few months i'm averaging 415 net. and i have a few more dailies now. so if anything it should be higher

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i keep track of what i get from my dailies for a few years now. average is 750 net. past few months i'm averaging 415 net. and i have a few more dailies now. so if anything it should be higher
    Yep! I record my takings too and have noticed a drop. Like you, I used to average 550 to 700+ but this has dropped to around 450 to 600+. And I too have quite a few more daily droppers.

I noticed that the number of random 100-energy drops seems to have become fewer and farther between.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I noticed that the number of random 100-energy drops seems to have become fewer and farther between.
    Yessssssss. It’s been soooooooo long that I actually FORGOT about that!