Page 40 of 218 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    About the tiger popup: I assume that was an error. The text also said something about the Black Friday sale being over soon. I think they just accidentally had the wrong splash screen go up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    sorry if this has been answered before but if I fully complete one aspect of a SALE expansion ie pay all the espansion permits or coins, will those aspects still show up as complete after the sale? or will I have to pay the rest of the permits afterward?
    To reiterate what newpam said: No, they won't show up as complete after the sale, and you will have to "pay" the rest of the permits and coins for the non-sale requirements.

Nightclub Owner
    Doorbuster:
    Spring Dragon - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A natural spirit visiting during Spring Faire!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 400 gems
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (250), Orange Petals, Living Wood, Light Armor, Wood, Dragon Scales, Gem, Energy (5), Longsword, Jewels, Earth Wisp, Coal
    Events: The Spring Faire! - March 2017, Spring Sales - April 2019
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97737
    Comments: 1st and 2nd prize of the Spring Faire.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I assume so too, but happily went to look anyway incase
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    About the tiger popup: I assume that was an error. The text also said something about the Black Friday sale being over soon. I think they just accidentally had the wrong splash screen go up.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Well that sucks. False advertisements. It appears many of us want one. S8 how about offering the Bengal Tiger. I have been hoping for it for a long time. For all 3 games I play.

Thumbs up Thanks for the help!

Thank you QueensRansom & New Pam575 for answering my question.
    So helpful, much appreciated ~
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    I had 252 gems so was very happy to get 2 pink Ali's before a gem trap got me. YAY

The timer to grow is 4 hours, with the first being as soon as it is placed. I don't know how many taps to grow.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I had 252 gems so was very happy to get 2 pink Ali's before a gem trap got me. YAY

The timer to grow is 4 hours, with the first being as soon as it is placed. I don't know how many taps to grow.
    Can you count the pets to grow so I can add it to the "how long to raise" post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025446
    Alicorn is 6 but they are a 22 hours while growing and then turn weekly. I use a flower to place near items to count how many pets I've made. thanks Huckle!

Farm Supplier
    I’m so confused. My guard dog has never dropped anything but milk, coins and an occasional sword. I’ve never been maxed out on feasts. It is the guard dog that came with the guardsman walker. So frustrating. I also just found out a few days ago that my spellbound princess, (2 of them) Salvatore, level 7 arctic sled, my level 10 princess bed, my Level 6 kitsucorn pond, and trade post level 10 (all fully leveled up) are supposed to drop trade tickets. They had never ever dropped a single one. I had to store them and take them back out and then all of a sudden they started dropping them! Now I have to do it quite often because they will stop dropping. Sometimes storing them helps sometimes it doesn’t.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I’m so confused. My guard dog has never dropped anything but milk, coins and an occasional sword. I’ve never been maxed out on feasts. It is the guard dog that came with the guardsman walker. So frustrating. I also just found out a few days ago that my spellbound princess, (2 of them) Salvatore, level 7 arctic sled, my level 10 princess bed, my Level 6 kitsucorn pond, and trade post level 10 (all fully leveled up) are supposed to drop trade tickets. They had never ever dropped a single one. I had to store them and take them back out and then all of a sudden they started dropping them! Now I have to do it quite often because they will stop dropping. Sometimes storing them helps sometimes it doesn’t.
    Some of these are guaranteed droppers and some aren't. You shouldn't have to store items to see drops as your game isn't stored on your device. I guess, make sure you're on the latest version. If you have a look at the Trade Ticket entry in the Inventory Guide, it will tell you which ones are guaranteed and what you can expect to received from those items you've listed.

The Guard dog isn't a guaranteed dropper of the simple feast, but it is good for other items as well. Yes, it's the one that you get for unlocking the Town Square citizen. Hope that helps...