Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2020: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Thank you!!! I see one now. That was a huge help. I had no clue where to look and I did not realize they were marked reduced. I?ve spent years not knowing!
    Good to know. I've been playing a long time too, but I don't think I could have made it this far without this forum. I probably would have given up a long time ago.

Rhino Keeper
    I am down to one gem but got a destrier and the gold mine. Normally I?m max or close to on gold items, but figure I can now regularly do the gem exchange without worrying about running down my gold.

I already have a cabbage hut from the trade wagon or would have done that first. I also have the guard dogs and have never regretted it; great source of swords and shields in addition to the feasts. And I did just pick up three lanterns from miscellaneous sources around the board so that?s working for me.

Fashion Designer
    sorry if this has been answered before but if I fully complete one aspect of a SALE expansion ie pay all the espansion permits or coins, will those aspects still show up as complete after the sale? or will I have to pay the rest of the permits afterward?

Rhino Keeper

Red face Expansion deal question

I'm sorry guys because I know I've seen this answered but I can't find it for the life of me!
    I gave all the money and wisp lanterns required for one of the "sale" plots & I have only been able to give 3 expansion permits and I need 8 total (regularly 15) but I don't believe I'll make it before 10am PT tomorrow so my question is:
    WILL I LOSE THE STUFF ALREADY GIVEN when that plot goes back to "regular" requirements? OR will I get credit for what's been given so far and just have to make up the difference (prob more money & lanterns too).

I'm thinking about paying the decreased money, lanterns for the other "sale" plot to make it easier to get in the future but I don't want to mess anything up.
    Make sense? Sorry if question convoluted but I have chemo brain-fog that doesn't wanna fire from all synapses darn it! Thanks!!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun!
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Fashion Designer
    Just got a pop up about a bengal tiger on sale but it’s not in my shop?? Not that I can afford it seeing as how I spent all my gems on getting the destrier, but was it an error or am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Just got a pop up about a bengal tiger on sale but it’s not in my shop?? Not that I can afford it seeing as how I spent all my gems on getting the destrier, but was it an error or am I missing something?
    I came to post the exact same thing. All the sales items are the same except they added the spring dragon but no bengal tiger.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    I'm sorry guys because I know I've seen this answered but I can't find it for the life of me!
    I gave all the money and wisp lanterns required for one of the "sale" plots & I have only been able to give 3 expansion permits and I need 8 total (regularly 15) but I don't believe I'll make it before 10am PT tomorrow so my question is:
    WILL I LOSE THE STUFF ALREADY GIVEN when that plot goes back to "regular" requirements? OR will I get credit for what's been given so far and just have to make up the difference (prob more money & lanterns too).

I'm thinking about paying the decreased money, lanterns for the other "sale" plot to make it easier to get in the future but I don't want to mess anything up.
    Make sense? Sorry if question convoluted but I have chemo brain-fog that doesn't wanna fire from all synapses darn it! Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    sorry if this has been answered before but if I fully complete one aspect of a SALE expansion ie pay all the espansion permits or coins, will those aspects still show up as complete after the sale? or will I have to pay the rest of the permits afterward?
    You will still be credited for what you have given but you will have to pay / give the full requirements for all categories. It will show how many coins and later s you have given. So say you gave three expansion permits it would show 3 out of 15 after the sale is over. It will also show how many lanterns and coins you gave versus what you still owe. I recommend building up a balance off lanterns and expansion permits so the next time there is a sale you can complete several right away. Have your coin total built up too.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    Is anything on sale that is a guaranteed BLUE ticket dropper or a RED expansion permit for overt at the sea side?

Rhino Keeper
    I came to post about the Tiger? Where is he?

Host(ess)
    Im assuming the cap for the tiger is 1. Hes not available for me either.

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast